Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'd love to see the slaughtered morlocks annihilate the old marauders.

The Underground Mutant Theater should move to Krakoa and host such events in a Krakoan Colosseum.

Morlocks vs Marauders

Upstarts vs Gladiators

Wolverine vs Sabretooth

etc.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 02-11-2020 at 06:34 AM.

I'd love to see Abraham Kieros and Autumn Rolfson again.

Malcolm and Randall

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I'd love to see the slaughtered morlocks annihilate the old marauders.

The Underground Mutant Theater should move to Krakoa and host such events in a Krakoan Colosseum.

Morlocks vs Marauders

Upstarts vs Gladiators

Wolverine vs Sabretooth

etc.
    While I don't agree with the idea, I do get a sadistic thrill at the idea of the original Hellions killing Trevor Fitzroy over and over again.

I am not surprised that the Morlocks would rather live in a retirement community in Arizona than on Krakoa, if people like Sabertooth and Scalphunter and Sinister are invited.

But I feel like the Morlock community in AZ is going to get massacred, and it be touted as 'proof' that mutants need to flock to Krakoa for 'safety.' If the humans don't get around to it soon, someone's gonna have to leak their location, so that any 'wrong-thinking' mutants get on the Krakoa bandwagon.

Ultimate Member

Speaking of people who haven't come back;

Andrea von Strucker. Back, standing over the body of her brother. "Clever, using my skin like that. But like all of your ideas, small and limited." (Draws a knife and screaming commences as panel fades to red. When we next see her, Andreas is unrecognizable, swathed in bloody bandages head to toe, like a mummy, somehow still alive, and Andrea is wearing a full skin-tight bodysuit *made from Andreas' skin*, and reactivating dormant Hydra cells and Manchurian sleepers to bring Hydra to the 21st century as Fenris, the She-Wolf!)

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I wanna see Creep on Krakoa!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Has Mastermind been seen? Not his daughters...but OG Mastermind.

BANNED

As mentioned, Tycon's master list pretty much covers everyone.

In terms of mutants I most want to see returned though, imma say Alchemy, Avalanche, Destiny, Icarus, Loa, Risque, Sunpyre & Tempo

Incredible Member

Diamond Lil as a favor to Madison Jeffries/Box.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They did not have her DNA...or mental template in Cerebro. The only Shard who was in the mainstream 616 was a holographic simulation.

I have posted this a couple times for a way to bring shard back...
    And whatever happened to Shard? Last I recall was the end of the Bishop in the far future series. Fitzroy was doing something that was giving her a physical body and she caused herself be be an energy source for Bishop to use and the energy was zapped into one of Fitzroy's portals.

What if she showed up with a physical body in 616 because the portal she was zapped thru came back to the present?

and what about Greystone, Archer and Fixx...were their physical bodies actually brought thru time and linked to the 'mainstream' hosts so they can be copied??
    Ahh. Dang.

Lourdes Chantel

Astonishing Member

Ok so Moira after her sixth life realized mutants did not need to play by the rules since the humans didn’t,A little back story part of the reason why Moira was the guise of Legion’s reality warping mutant in Age of X was because in life four or five Moira in fact helped Xavier suppress David’s true power which was warping reality with a single thought. I’ve personally always wanted to streamline Legion as powerful mutant, the idea of a schizophrenic, chaotic mutant has an appeal but to me a better story would be that he was not initially that way but became that way(with MPD) as a means to an end. I want Marvel to get its own version of Dr Manhattan and I think retelling Legion’s backstory would go a long way to make him the powerhouse he is and was meant to be.I feel I have the nuts and bolts of the idea.

We start out with Legion as a child seeming almost god incarnate because anything he thought of came to pass immediately.This observation scared Xavier because he realized this was a nuclear level mutant, and the dangers of not curbing this power early on would be catastrophic, It is not that Legion was bad but his every whim manifested in reality meaning Xavier has to find a way to delineate David’s power, otherwise he would have another Matthew Malloy scenario on his hands. He and Moira studied how the mind works and decided to train David to fracture his mental landscape from just one omnipotent personality ‘Ex Nihilo’ into four that way a multiplicity of personalities with their own identity would never act in unison and would provide some sort of check and balance. What was important was to make Legion believe he had an active imagination and once the subconscious aspects of his godlike power were given conscious identity then it would set off a chain reaction.
    To simplify and streamline the multitude of personalites ,I came up with 4 each reflecting a fundamental power or function in the universe.The other hundreds of personalities if Xmen books choose to keep them are just iterations of these four personalities. I call them collectively the Qaudrinity.The first is SOURCE CODE , its domain is the domain of information exchange at micro level or will, thought, soul if you will-the anima of any sentient being,or even machine at macro level, psionics, telepathy,mind control, techopathy are his domain. The second is MATRIX it controls all form in the universe, by form I mean matter, dark matter ,anti-matter and quantum particles. He is basically the master of all forms of matter constructs and matter manipulation in all forms and states. The third is FLUX it controls all forces and energies in the universe, heat,sound,electromagnetic, gravitational, entropy itself. So any form of energy manipulation, creation or changing is its domain.The fourth and final PRIME POINT it is the personality that controls space-time dimension, all powers of temporal or spatial control are its plaything.

In my rendition once the one powerhouse split into four, all David’s thoughts first materialized in a mental landscape as new ideas or constructs but not immediately occurred in the real world, they only do so through an iteration of a persona, but that is still a delay in time and scope of the ex-Nihilo and as the quadrinity individually or in concert gave birth to more personalities those personalities though powerful were again a step down from the original. In effect what Xavier and Moira did was to make a sum smaller than the parts by setting of a cascade of mental fracturing, that cost David his sanity but saved the world.
    However in life 10 as we see Legion becomes more useful in Krakoa’s plans, since he is a failsafe and redundancy for mutantdom, something Xavier and Moira keep from even Magnus and the quiet council. We know that according to House of x 5 no experimentation has been made to mix a mind of one subject with the host of another but this failsafe exists with legion as every mind of a mutant is constantly downloaded to match an approximate powerbase on legions multiple personalities so that in case of any breakdown of Krakoan machinery Legion is the living breathing Legacy that Rogue was in Age of X and using his mind all mutant identities and powers can be accessed until husks can be recreated to animate them with Legion’s powers.

At some point I think it would be nice to have Legion go through some event where the hundreds of personalities coalesce back into the quadrinity, Where Legion be shown to be more in control, or more like a vessel for 4 powerful entities, kind of like Apocalypse with the horsemen but on a much more cosmic scale. Since they are all god like entities , his thought process could be seen as impartial, utilitarian and egalitarian. I would love to see Legion in those terms as fully functional and rational instead of always showing him as an unstable nutjob!

For God sake Catseye!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    For God sake Catseye!
    For reals. I want to see her and Roulette return.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    As mentioned, Tycon's master list pretty much covers everyone.

In terms of mutants I most want to see returned though, imma say Alchemy, Avalanche, Destiny, Icarus, Loa, Risque, Sunpyre & Tempo
    Should Icarus be brought back?