I know that there is a dedicated "Iron Man 2020 appreciation" thread. But, as with most "appreciation" threads, it includes a fair amount of looking back at old content. I am starting this thread for more focused discussion on the current "2020" comics.

I am planning to read any series or one-shot with the 2020 imprint. Anyone else? What are you expecting or hoping for?

My best guess is that 2020 as a whole is going to end with the adoption reveal (2013-2016) being undone.

Tony has been "rebooted" in ways that would raise questions about exactly what he is (a human, a copy, whatever). And, the current "Iron Man 2020" series is about a robot revolution, complete with questions about how "legitimate" or "alive" artificial intelligence is. The likely resolution will probably be something like "current Tony, AI or not, is alive enough".

There will probably be a reveal that Arno is some kind of AI, which will push him over the edge (and set him up to be a recurring bad guy until editorial forgets about him).

It would make sense to reveal that the plot was orchestrated by Recorder 451 (an adversary from Gillen's run in 2013). 451 was part of the plot that revealed the (back-written) adoption. This was foisted on Gillen/Land as part of the set-up for Bendis' run on the series. (Bendis wanted to write about adoption. And, nobody was going to tell him "no", even when they should.)

I know that some people have said that the mastermind characters should be Morgan Stark or the Mandarin.

However, using 451 to undo the stupid adoption would containing away fromm other characters (allowing Marvel and us to move on and ignore the damned thing by the end of this year). Arno being worried about a space-based threat (as show in the first issue of "Iron Man 2020") in a series about a robot revolution might be hinting at the return of 451 (an alien built robot...that rebelled against his programming).

I suspect that "Rescue 2020" will end with the Stark parents being revealed as fakes....and killed off (or captured as set-up for something in the main series).