Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Does Supergirl have a mohawk??

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Does Supergirl have a mohawk??

This is Infected Supergirl, courtesy of the Batman-Who-Laughs.

She also has spikey armor.

Love seeing Diana here.

Sadly, I have no confidence she will get any respect in this storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
    This is Infected Supergirl, courtesy of the Batman-Who-Laughs.
    Thanks.

This looks good!

Happy to see Diana trying to save someone...although I would've flipped it and made her working to save Donna while Clark actually focuses on saving his own cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy to see Diana trying to save someone...although I would've flipped it and made her working to save Donna while Clark actually focuses on saving his own cousin.
    True!

Donna needs a connection again to Diana, the Amazons and more of the DC Universe.

Maybe Donna will be next?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    True!

Donna needs a connection again to Diana, the Amazons and more of the DC Universe.

Maybe Donna will be next?
    Reading the last issue of Batman/Superman it was clear that Diana is very concerned about Donna's well being and wants to save her, and took of to do so. So it's likely she encounters Supergirl while trying to find Donna. I'm actually feeling a bit optimistic about this whole situation.

And with Diana's origin being retconned more than far enough back, I'm hoping this all end with Donna getting her original origin as Diana's adopted younger sister restored when she's debrainwashed.

It already has been. Donna now remembers ALL of her contradictory origins, as established in The Infected: Deathbringer, and Diana called Donna her sister in Wonder Woman #751.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

I didn't realize The Infected: Deathbringer issue had come out - is it worth picking up? The two reviews I've just read have not been kind.
    Last edited by Frank; 02-13-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It already has been. Donna now remembers ALL of her contradictory origins, as established in The Infected: Deathbringer, and Diana called Donna her sister in Wonder Woman #751.
    Things are looking very good, but we're not fully there yet. They still need to firm up what Donna's actual origin is the true one in universe. Sisters could have been meant in few ways; Donna could be Diana's adopted sister with Hippolyta having adopted her, soul sisters via the mirror twin thing, or just in a general sense of them being both amazons. But things are looking very encouraging. We'll see how this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I didn't realize The Infected: Deathbringer issue had come out - is it worth picking up? The two reviews I've just read have not been kind.
    Honestly, I thought it was fine. The main problem is that Kyle Rayner is absent from the Titans (it is pretty much an issue of Titans), and not only is that not explained, he's not even mentioned.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Honestly, I thought it was fine. The main problem is that Kyle Rayner is absent from the Titans (it is pretty much an issue of Titans), and not only is that not explained, he's not even mentioned.
    I think they want to avoid doing a Kyle and Donna story. Is he still romantically linked to Sinestro's daughter?