Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, there was also that time that the Corps included Henshaw, Emoboy Prime and the frickin’ Anti-Monitor.
    Anti-Monitor and Pre-Crisis Superboy, both with Power Rings.

Interesting times come to the Marvel Universe in the switcheroo scenario.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Air Walker gets blown up.
    Just want to say, I'm glad to see that Air Walker's track record is being observed.

Though I'm sad no one has mentioned Nova yet.

No one ever remembers Nova. XD

She's arguably the most likely to actually hang around on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just want to say, I'm glad to see that Air Walker's track record is being observed.

Though I'm sad no one has mentioned Nova yet.

No one ever remembers Nova. XD

She's arguably the most likely to actually hang around on Earth.
    Well, Nova, Praeter and Johnny Storm are all from Earth originally, though obviously 616 Marvel Earth, which is very different from DCU Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, Nova, Praeter and Johnny Storm are all from Earth originally, though obviously 616 Marvel Earth, which is very different from DCU Earth.
    I'd totally forgotten that Johnny was a Herald for a hot second.

Also, I fell off mainstream comics before Praeter was a thing. XD

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'd totally forgotten that Johnny was a Herald for a hot second.

Also, I fell off mainstream comics before Praeter was a thing. XD
    Well, everybody decided to ignore Praeter ever being a thing because he was a supremely lacklustre character that nobody liked. So you didn't miss much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Well, everybody decided to ignore Praeter ever being a thing because he was a supremely lacklustre character that nobody liked. So you didn't miss much.
    Having looked up the concept of the character, there's definitely like... the skeleton of an interesting miniseries in there but I can see how he would be very vanilla.

Also, a herald design where he's just shiny gold man is not interesting. We have no less than two shiny metallic people in the herald stable. One of them has a surfboard and the other has massive tresses of flaming hair. Give the guy something cool and unique.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Arby is about right for the group fight, I reckon. I will note Surfer is the only Herald with speed feats of note, though Stardust's species is supposed to be FTL without the power cosmic... Though she's never actually demontratedd enhanced reaction time on panel IIRC.

Whatever else happens, Galactus is going to be looking to hire a new Herald. He is not going back to finding his own lunch.

Bonus Bonus Question: How does the fight go if all the Heralds are in their most powerful incarnations, such as Morg with both the Power Cosmic and the Waters of Life power up and the Keeper Silver Surfer who wielded the Quantum Bands as well as the Power Cosmic?
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Whatever else happens, Galactus is going to be looking to hire a new Herald. He is not going back to finding his own lunch.

Bonus Bonus Question: How does the fight go if all the Heralds are in their most powerful incarnations, such as Morg with both the Power Cosmic and the Waters of Life power up and the Keeper Silver Surfer who wielded the Quantum Bands as well as the Power Cosmic?
    Which would presumably include the Destroyer being charged up with every single Asgardian then. Or at least Odin.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Meanwhile if you do most powerful Lanterns you have stuff like White Lantern Sinestro or Parallax Kyle Rayner. And the Anti-Monitor, I suppose, who is enough to take it solo if he counts.

Edit: Though to be honest I wouldn't count him. At best he would be analagous to Galactus for the Heralds.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 02-11-2020 at 11:00 AM.