Default Wilson Fisk, Herald of Galactus

Galactus empowers Kingpin as his Herald, standard cosmic power set. After about a year of excellent service, Galactus releases him and he returns home to current 616-Earth.

What happens? Does he become ruler of the world? Other than Sentry (if he's even still around), can anyone stop him?

Suppose Fisk decides accumulate all underworld power to himself, subverting all organizations, from Hydra and the Mafia to SHIELD and each nation's intelligence services?

Fisk may even have contacts in extraterrestrial criminal organizations, may seek to make Earth the crime capital of the Milky Way galaxy....

Answer for any aspect of the scenario that you find interesting.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-10-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Does he fly through the cosmos on a wooden oak desk?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Does he fly through the cosmos on a wooden oak desk?
    No, but he has an energy maneuver where he strikes someone with solidified cosmic energy. It kind of looks like a Green Lantern desk slamming into someone at light speed.

So you can add that to his arsenal, if you think he'll ever have cause to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    No, but he has an energy maneuver where he strikes someone with solidified cosmic energy. It kind of looks like a Green Lantern desk slamming into someone at light speed.

So you can add that to his arsenal, if you think he'll ever have cause to use it.
    You can't substitute cosmic power for a solid oak desk; good god man.

Jokes aside, there's not really a standard cosmic power set. Norrin is MUCH more powerful than the heralds. He can make some noise and cause a lot of trouble but in the end there are just too many heroes and villains to contend with.

Wait. Is his object of power his laser cane?

All the heralds have one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You can't substitute cosmic power for a solid oak desk; good god man.
    Crap! And I missed it.

Five and one-half years of solid Rumbles creds flushed down the toilet...

Do you think there can be redemption after such a faux pas, or is it all over for me?

Jokes aside, there's not really a standard cosmic power set. Norrin is MUCH more powerful than the heralds. He can make some noise and cause a lot of trouble but in the end there are just too many heroes and villains to contend with.
    But it's not just a Herald, it's Kingpin Herald.

He could easily return to his old methods, just enhanced. When he was merely a mortal man, his criminal empire was difficult enough to deal with. Imagine Fisk strategizing cartel activity with the aid of cosmic perception and other powers.

Or incorporating other crime families. He shows up, disintegrates the boss, demands fealty, and now owns that cartel as well. He's already a master of controlling crooks and keeping them in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

I hadn't considered what Fisk's power object would be, but that makes sense. Empowered by Galactus, the laser cane could become a significant cosmic artifact.

I know it sounds silly, but hey, Galactus is the guy who empowered a surfboard, so we can't discount the possibility.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-10-2020 at 07:46 PM.

Nah, it'd be a solid oak desk with comfy rolling chair to sit in. Mostly because the thought of Wilson Fisk flying through space seated at a glowing oak desk greatly amuses me.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Nah, it'd be a solid oak desk with comfy rolling chair to sit in. Mostly because the thought of Wilson Fisk flying through space seated at a glowing oak desk greatly amuses me.
    Nah the Oak Desk is more like a powerup object. His laser cane is always with him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Nah the Oak Desk is more like a powerup object. His laser cane is always with him.
    It's his belt of strength.