Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    And as long as JDW is X-editor, do not expect much for Colossus.
    Sadly, they don't seem to go through editors at the same pace they do book writers, but I really do hope to see Colossus get into a better place with or without JDW being a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    Sadly, they don't seem to go through editors at the same pace they do book writers, but I really do hope to see Colossus get into a better place with or without JDW being a troll.
    Agreed, though sometimes the turnover of writers is a good thing in regards to Peter (Aaron, Bendis, Lobdell (though he was around a long time) etc.).

Spectacular Member

It must have been a slow year for Colossus only 122 posts this year?

Is Colossus even in the comics anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    It must have been a slow year for Colossus only 122 posts this year?

Is Colossus even in the comics anymore?
    He's a regular in X-Force

Spectacular Member

What has he been up to?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    What has he been up to?
    He hasn't been used much in X-force and frankly he's been used piss-poorly in Hickman's X-men altogether.

He has been mostly character assassinated or all but ignored; he was shown helping mutants flee persecution and capture in Russia and wounded (mortally, but then announced via Twitter it wasn't a death). His fight and rescue by Kitty was largely glossed over with no actual interaction between the two people they just hyped up to have the wedding of the century only to bait and switch it..

He recovers and finds a girlfriend on Krakoa in the form of Layla, a blue skinned mutant whose mutation is water/blood bending. No we don't know anything else about her, including how they met, why they are interested in one another, or how close they are. Don't ask.

He helped Domino on a mission and then was shown vaguely promising her to make sure she keeps all her memories and its generally been hinted that he did not keep that promise without any explanation of why he would **** with an ex girlfriend by not respecting her when he's been about that his entire life.

Then beast decided to arrest every Russian murant and brought Colossus through a gate with a crowd for a spectacle. Jean read his mind to clear him and make sure he wasn't a mole, and nothing really since then aside from the watetbender girlfriend hurting beast a little.

Its not really compelling, a good use of the character, or even accurate to the character. He was shown on the solicit covers of X-force and didn't show until like the 5th or 6th issue, and he hasn't been a part of X of swords at all.

Not a ton to say that hasn't been, I'm not happy how little they use him and not happy when they do since they don't seem to know the character. I am hoping next year is better but I doubt anything will change there.