Default Ferrigno Hulk vs Jaws

Should I start with the Bond villain or the titular overgrown man-eating shark?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    Should I start with the Bond villain or the titular overgrown man-eating shark?
    Ferrigno Hulk destroys the Bond villain. Yes, the Bond Jaws has some impressive durability feats although many of them ignore the details. He survived a space shuttle crash and so does the ordinary woman he's with. Hulk is also a lot faster than Jaws is portrayed to be. Those teeth are not going to bite him. Neither of them has anything as standard equipment. Hulk took blunt trauma just fine as long as it wasn't bullets. At the very least, he will hit Jaws hard enough to stun him for a ten count.

The Shark depends on the situation. Is the shark allowed to fly through air?

Is Hulk treading water in the ocean?

You can't have enough water for the shark to be swimming without the Hulk having to tread water.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    You can't have enough water for the shark to be swimming without the Hulk having to tread water.
    What if the shark were able to "swim" through the air with the same agility that it swims through water?

That would enable us to use the shark in any number of new Rumbles threads.

I suspect Hulk still wins, maybe grabs its tail and slams it dead against the arena floor?

But the OP could have meant both contestants were in water, so.....
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-11-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    What if the shark were able to "swim" through the air with the same agility that it swims through water?

That would enable us to use the shark in any number of new Rumbles threads.
    That's what I was thinking, that that's the only way to prevent environment from being the sole deciding factor.

Not sure on this one. The Shark's bite would end it but Hulk might be able to evade and grab. He is still the stronger, even television Hulk, though the shark has far more weight.
    Power with Girl is better.