All-New Member

Exclamation HELP! Who was that guy??

Hi people! I have a mistery to be solved and I know you can help me: I need to know the identity of a character I suppose comes from a comic (possibly xmen)
    This guy I only remember having an action figure of his, it was one of the coolest toys I ever had HE LOOKED REALLY BAD ASS! Unfortunately I dont remember any name or boxing, I only recall his look:
    It looked like a villain to me (but who knows). The head was like Deadpool but with a ponytail, a muscular torso, one of his arms was a cannon or gun of some sort, and both of his legs were really cool looking robotic-like (very similar to the "ED-209"´s the big mean robot enemy of Robocop). If I remember correctly his clothes were red and his leg metal grey.
    Any of these features rings a bell? let me know! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Astonishing Member

Super Soldier maybe?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Could this be who your thinking of?
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 02-11-2020 at 12:03 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Super Soldier maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post

Could this be who your thinking of?
    Hey thanks man! you nailed almost every checkbox of the description! however, I dont remind him having those u.s.a. print colours and his legs were less human, prety much like ED-209´s with his 3 toes : papercraft-robocop-ed-209-identico-al-de-la-peli-D_NQ_NP_17598-MLA20140274736_082014-F.jpg

Maybe some alternate version?

Astonishing Member

Yes, I was thinking about Super Patriot, not Super Soldier. But I don't know anyone else that does fit...

Quote Originally Posted by xxxmen View Post
    Hi people! I have a mistery to be solved and I know you can help me: I need to know the identity of a character I suppose comes from a comic (possibly xmen)
    This guy I only remember having an action figure of his, it was one of the coolest toys I ever had HE LOOKED REALLY BAD ASS! Unfortunately I dont remember any name or boxing, I only recall his look:
    It looked like a villain to me (but who knows). The head was like Deadpool but with a ponytail, a muscular torso, one of his arms was a cannon or gun of some sort, and both of his legs were really cool looking robotic-like (very similar to the "ED-209"´s the big mean robot enemy of Robocop). If I remember correctly his clothes were red and his leg metal grey.
    Any of these features rings a bell? let me know! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    What scale was the figure? (or line that to your memory it would have been compatible with)?
    Year you first had it?
    Any articulation description (ie ball joints vs only cut joints) could help place it in a line/era?
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-12-2020 at 08:03 AM.

Astonishing Member

Crimson Commando in cyborg form? Or Random?
    Last edited by shooshoomanjoe; 02-12-2020 at 10:49 AM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    What scale was the figure? (or line that to your memory it would have been compatible with)?
    Year you first had it?
    Any articulation description (ie ball joints vs only cut joints) could help place it in a line/era?
    The figure was aprox. 14cm (5.5 inches) and it had cut joints in his neck, arms, legs and knees, and I believe it could turn around his torso but im not sure. The years I had it must be around 97´-99´, I remember Spiderman figures were hype, lots of Venoms and 4armed spidermans came out that time, among of course with others toys like xmen or whatever. For some reason, I always believed this guy was one of Mojo´s henchmen (from xmen) Idk why!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I think your right. Commando figure from the Marvel X-Force line.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think your right. Commando figure from the Marvel X-Force line.

YES!!! THATS IT! I still think its such a badass figure! Ive never heard of him tho...
    SOLVED, THANKS GUYS!