Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    I will say, I enjoyed that they brought in the aspect of Hulks childhood that fueled his anger. That aspect portrayed in issues IH are some of my favorite because they answer a fundamental question for anyone who knows the Hulk, "what the hell makes this guy so angry anyways?"

Eh, I enjoyed it anyway
    Oh, dont get me wrong! I /enjoyed/ that movie. It's a popcorn movie for sure.

But I still manage to forget 38% of it the second I walk away from the TV. :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Oh, dont get me wrong! I /enjoyed/ that movie. It's a popcorn movie for sure.

But I still manage to forget 38% of it the second I walk away from the TV. :P
    Still remembered a lot more than me, good grief! Eh like an old friend of mine use to say, "my forgettery is much better than memory".

Yeah, pretty corny
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Fair point there. I'm just...Really forgetting about 2003 Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Parts of it were entirely forgettable lol
    I wasn't too enthusiastic about it upon first seeing it, but have found I grew to appreciate it rather more with successive viewings. Both Hulk films ended up as my favorite Marvel movies, somehow (nothing to do with favorite characters).

The guy who played Sam Sterns in the second one would have made the best Marvel movie villain ever. He had his Leader **** down, wacky Peter David version.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-14-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you put him underwater against a giant shark. how is this fair for hulk?
    Fair for Hulk? I thought this whole thread that i’ve posted is gonna turn out to be a dumb mistake just like that one & now i’m getting confused but if Hulk is helplessly struggling underwater during this match that’d sound like a challenge as this Hulk tends to win more easily here.
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 02-14-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The thing is, you seem to have a history of trying to set up threads for the Hulk to lose. Your arguments have often been "but but but he was hurt by those dogs!" which conveniently forgets all of his other feats while also pretty drastically underselling those dogs (given that their only feats are "fight Hulk and manage to injure him").

Here, if the Meg simply never engages Hulk, it will survive. But it's not going to do that - it's going to try to eat him. And when it does, Hulk is going to rip off body parts.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan