Default Kazuma Kiryu vs the Indominus Rex

This Japanese guy vs the genetically bred killer dinosaur!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I mean, this feels like an intentional stomp.

Kiryu is ridiculous by human standards but I'm very dubious on him doing much of anything to a full sized dinosaur in the arena.

A quick internet search shows that Kazuma could beat the tar out of real life MMA pros... but that's about it.

Unless he has lots of explosives or something, there is literally nothing he can do to the Dino.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

as much as kazuma is a beast, he shouldn't be fighting a dino like the i-rex.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    A quick internet search shows that Kazuma could beat the tar out of real life MMA pros... but that's about it.

Unless he has lots of explosives or something, there is literally nothing he can do to the Dino.
    Well, he's kinda more ridiculous than that.

Just after recovering from a poisoned knife to the gut (like a really short period of rest), he proceeds to storm into an entire booby trapped castle filled with ninjas and samurai, and immediately beat down two tigers after that.

...He just needed a nap to recover from that (before jumping off a car to beat up guys on trucks).

But yeah, can't see him beat the Indominus Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Well, he's kinda more ridiculous than that.

Just after recovering from a poisoned knife to the gut (like a really short period of rest), he proceeds to storm into an entire booby trapped castle filled with ninjas and samurai, and immediately beat down two tigers after that.

...He just needed a nap to recover from that (before jumping off a car to beat up guys on trucks).

But yeah, can't see him beat the Indominus Rex.
    That is pretty ridiculous. I dont know the character - just basing it on a few things I've found.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That is pretty ridiculous. I dont know the character - just basing it on a few things I've found.
    No probs. Just recalling one of the things he did throughout the series.

Here's one many years later fighting off a small army.

Congratulations, Tyrranoraptor. You’ve found someone who loses to Indominus Rex. Indominus is officially the biggest beast in this Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Congratulations, Tyrranoraptor. You’ve found someone who loses to Indominus Rex. Indominus is officially the biggest beast in this Rumble.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Well, all it took was weeks and weeks of flagrant disregard for board rules and repeated attempted spite threads.

Seriously, mods are just gonna give this a pass?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan