Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I wasn't aware that there was a live action version of Halo, but I'm pretty confident that none of the live action Dragonball characters would be able to lift Mjolnir, unless Odin is putting the enchantment on hold until the very moment they hold the hammer above their own head.

Imma gonna nominate Endgame era Valkyrie, and maybe Captain Marvel. Wonder Woman, for sure. Aquaman, definitely, since he basically had Thor's entire character arc from Thor 1, and had to be worthy of getting how own Trident and armor, IIRC. Maybe Deadpool's version of Colossus, since he was basically a really buff Russian variant of Steve Rogers. I am gonna bet that Frigga and Jane Foster would qualify.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 02-14-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I wasn't aware that there was a live action version of Halo, but I'm pretty confident that none of the live action Dragonball characters would be able to lift Mjolnir, unless Odin is putting the enchantment on hold until the very moment they hold the hammer above their own head.

Imma gonna nominate Endgame era Valkyrie, and maybe Captain Marvel. Wonder Woman, for sure. Aquaman, definitely, since he basically had Thor's entire character arc from Thor 1, and had to be worthy of getting how own Trident and armor, IIRC. Maybe Deadpool's version of Colossus, since he was basically a really buff Russian variant of Steve Rogers. I am gonna bet that Frigga and Jane Foster would qualify.
    Eh, I'm pretty relaxed on the live action caveat. Also, Forward Unto Dawn had a live action Chief.

I STRONGLY recommend that movie. It's free on YouTube. It's the best live action Halo content available imo.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

If we aren't sticking to the live action caveat, then I would say Optimus Prime and Hikaru Shidou both have good shots at doing it.

mi'CHolnir!
    \
    ...!
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-18-2020 at 05:19 AM.

Astonishing Member

If Thor gets hurt or knocked out with the hammer strapped or tied around his wrist, can you pick him up to carry him away? That ever happen? If he was KO'ed with the hammer gripped and you had to drag away, no go?

Spectacular Member

People have managed to knock him around while he was holding Mjolnir, so yes. You're just moving Thor, and as far as he's concerned, Mjolnir can be moved like any other blunt object.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    For what it's worth, I dont see any version of Batman being Worthy.
    Not even the Adam West one?

Fawcett's Captain Marvel: Billy Batson.
    As well as twin Sister Mary (who is pretty much Judy Garland (Dorothy) with super powers!)
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-02-2020 at 11:51 AM.