BANNED

Default Is Moira preventing Kate Pryde from coming back to life ?

Given how Moria is trying to remove Destiny and Blindfold away from Karoka makes me wonder: Is there any futures where mutants are at peace with humanity ?

Anyway with this CBR article ( https://www.cbr.com/x-men-marauders-...ath-permanent/) it got me thinking: What if Moria is preventing the resurrection of Kate (Kitty) Pryde ?
    I mean given her abilities to phase what if she learned of Korkna’s secrets before everyone else ?

Just a thought for fans of the character.

I doubt everything leads back to Moira. Maybe Krakoa just does not **** with Kate? It's a living Island right ? Maybe she said **** that bitch! As to why who can say!!

The resurrections don't need Karakoa though...the five could work in the mansion or anywhere else... so why would it stop her? Can Kate not be cloned? Can Kate not be down loaded to Cerebro?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    The resurrections don't need Karakoa though...the five could work in the mansion or anywhere else... so why would it stop her? Can Kate not be cloned? Can Kate not be down loaded to Cerebro?
    Cerebra thing is faulty because she's been around Charles and Xavier literally a million times. He would have noticed.

Apparently not if their burying the bitch. *shrugs*

I hope they aren’t planning to give her MCU Kitty’s chronokinesis.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I hope they aren’t planning to give her MCU Kitty’s chronokinesis.
    Honestly though have they pre-changed a character in the books based on what the MCU was going to do with them? Serious question. I'm not aware of anyone, but I also wasn't a huge Avengers reader.

I think Kate's "issue" is different than a Moira based one. She has bigger fish to fry that worry about the little ghost girl.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Honestly though have they pre-changed a character in the books based on what the MCU was going to do with them? Serious question. I'm not aware of anyone, but I also wasn't a huge Avengers reader.
    The X-books have post-changed some characters based on their portrayal in the early X-Men movies. They gave Mystique that naked scaly look (which didn't stick), and they gave Toad a handsomer look (which also didn't stick) with a prehensile tongue (which did stick).

As far as pre-changing a character, the Marvel books changed Carol Danvers' origin to make her part Kree by blood, because it seemed like that's where the movie was going (and I don't believe people working on the comics are privy to what's going on with the film studios). I can imagine their surprise and embarrassment when it turned out MCU Carol was full human, following her original origin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post

I think Kate's "issue" is different than a Moira based one. She has bigger fish to fry that worry about the little ghost girl.
    Wanda and Pietro
    Nick Fury Jr (not really a change but)
    GotG in general

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Karoka
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Korkna
    Karakoa
    Why does this have me CACKLING though