Mighty Member

Default Smallville Season 11 comics

Anyone read these? I thought it was a great idea to take the tv show and expand on it and add things that they couldn't when the show was airing like Wonder Woman, Batman, etc. I thought it was a nice capper to the series as it set up the Justice League and Clark fully coming into his own and embracing his destiny as Superman. The one nagging thing although I think it's minor is Lana. I think they were able to bring closure to her character when she met up with Lois, establishing that she was ok with Clark/Lois and that she was proud of what Clark was doing. But I was surprised that Bryan Q. Miller didn't include a scene with Clark seeing Lana again. That could have been something with him understanding why she left and getting the explanation about how the Kryptonite got removed from her body. I guess he was hesitant about going there considering they had Lana leave the show twice and almost railroad the Clark/Lois relationship in the process.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think they are probably the best written Superman comics ever. That's why it's so disappointing that the Arrowverse retired him.
    Assassinate Putin!

They’re fantastic, makes me sad we’ll never Q. Miller on the mainline book, but we got a great Superman run out of him nonetheless.

Swiss army nerd

They were really, really good. Great takes on so many other DC characters, too. I particularly liked what happened when Monitors tried to erase Clark from time and space...