Thread: Jaws vs Jaws

Default Jaws vs Jaws

James Bond's Jaws vs Jaws the shark. Fight takes place in the arena, but each has his preferred environment that exists only for him.

That is to say, Shark-Jaws sees the arena as filled with water. To Shark-Jaws, Bond-Jaws appears to be walking on the bottom of the ocean.

To Bond-Jaws, the water does not exist, and he sees Shark-Jaws as flying through the air.

Who wins?

Gotta give this to Human Jaws. Shark Jaws is just a regular (if big) shark, while Human Jaws is super strong and tough enough to survive being in a spacecraft that fell to earth from space.

Shark Jaws breaks his teeth on Human Jaws and then gets torn in half.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Bond Jaws has a victory against a smaller shark while he was immersed in water, so kind of favoring him.

It sounds ridiculous to suppose he can bite Sharky-Jaws to death, but that's his thing. He's also strong enough to grab and wrestle it, based upon the cable-car feat. I'd say Bond-Jaws can pull victory 6-7/10.

Not super convinced, but as a best guess.

Astonishing Member

Shark! Jaws destroyed a Sea World and a plane.

Utinni!
    \
    !
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-12-2020 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Shark! Jaws destroyed a Sea World and a plane.
    I assume by "Jaws" it's referring to the shark in the original, classic, default movie - ergo it neither destroyed Sea World (which is a stretch for describing what happened in Jaws 3D anyway) or a plane.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I assume by "Jaws" it's referring to the shark in the original, classic, default movie - ergo it neither destroyed Sea World (which is a stretch for describing what happened in Jaws 3D anyway) or a plane.
    I thought we were talking about Jabber Jaws and Mister Jaw

Last edited by Güicho; 02-13-2020 at 06:29 PM.