Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
    Astonishing Member

hahaha Jbenito we should give it a few months to see if my musings and anticipations are correct.Seriously though either Destiny is wrong or she is right and if she is right then I can't wait to see her dark prophecy fulfilled that would be more juicy than Age of Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You know the dealeo daddyo. Like, B-Hom...we're like, brothers from different mothers, or something...totes.
    LOL Ouch! this is hilarious but stings a lil cause I seriously talk like and I quote "stoner surfer white girl" :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    hahaha Jbenito we should give it a few months to see if my musings and anticipations are correct.Seriously though either Destiny is wrong or she is right and if she is right then I can't wait to see her dark prophecy fulfilled that would be more juicy than Age of Apocalypse.
    Stryker?
    GrindrStone(D)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    LOL Ouch! this is hilarious but stings a lil cause I seriously talk like and I quote "stoner surfer white girl" :/
    ...and I appreciate you for it. No shame in your game, Sibling.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I don't want to make a new thread but is it possible to get a sticky thread with all of the Dawn of X titles so we can keep a running list of Hixman titles?

Thank you! Her whole schtick is the world treated her like crap because of her obvious mutation, she's had to be as ruthless and cunning as a person can be to survive. Helping other mutants sometimes align with her goals but just like in thev1920s when she led that band of Mutant bank robbers and when she and Destiny were in Freedom Force, Mystique is not above throwing her fellow mutants under the bus

Ugh Its annoying seeing the same people complain about the mutant villains chiliin on the island root for Mystique because she's "in love". All the sh!t she's pulled Xavier doesn't owe her squat She's just a tool being used to ensure the continued success of mutants. In comparison to that what does the life of one old villain measure? People who rooting for Mystique to "burn it to the ground" seem unable to get behind the new X-Men status quo and crave a return to the X-Men Gold type of nostalgic drivel

It was in some wolverine-Heavy story I think around the time they were attempting to resurrect him
    It makes no sense for sinister or apocalypse despite their despicable acts towards mutant kind to be ressurected over destiny. Mystique and destiny while they did BB ad things were never on there level and if u followed the xtreme X-Men run many of mystiques heinous acts were done because she was trying to curtail some type of horrible future alternative that basically ended up driving her insane.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    It makes no sense for sinister or apocalypse despite their despicable acts towards mutant kind to be ressurected over destiny. Mystique and destiny while they did BB ad things were never on there level and if u followed the xtreme X-Men run many of mystiques heinous acts were done because she was trying to curtail some type of horrible future alternative that basically ended up driving her insane.
    And then you have Magneto being totally fine with Omega Red being there.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    And then you have Magneto being totally fine with Omega Red being there.
    Omega Red doesn´t have the capacity to "see" Moira, while Irene is not only capable but has shown herself willing to kill Moira if it suits her ends, given Moira existence is what´s keeping actual Krakoa around I understand why neither Magneto or Xavier are in a hurry to bring her back even if they have already decided they will, at some point.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    It makes no sense for sinister or apocalypse despite their despicable acts towards mutant kind to be ressurected over destiny. Mystique and destiny while they did BB ad things were never on there level
    I don't think sinister and Apocalypse needed to be resurrected.
    Hmmm
    Tell that to the Inferno Babies
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

I don't think sinister and Apocalypse needed to be resurrected.
    Hmmm
    Tell that to the Inferno Babies
    Yeah I wonder how it never comes up in conversation as far as I know Sinister,Exodus and Apoc on the council are immortals.I doubt 1 they'll ever die but even if some omega level entity obliterated them into oblivion .How can cerebro bring back their essence yet it cannot have the data of their daily life especially of Apoc or Exodus who have been around for hundreds of years?It's not possible unless there is fact that we are not told that cerebro records all memories even those forgotten ones by an individual are somehow accessed by it. I was expecting Apoc and Exodus to be having a conversation about immortality as gift not earned while on outworld .For me it's a let down that the weightiness of the subject is not even on the lips of those who have been around for ages.Same applies to some non council folk like Selene or Azazel

Yeah I wonder how it never comes up in conversation as far as I know Sinister,Exodus and Apoc on the council are immortals.I doubt 1 they'll ever die but even if some omega level entity obliterated them into oblivion .How can cerebro bring back their essence yet it cannot have the data of their daily life especially of Apoc or Exodus who have been around for hundreds of years?It's not possible unless there is fact that we are not told that cerebro records all memories even those forgotten ones by an individual are somehow accessed by it. I was expecting Apoc and Exodus to be having a conversation about immortality as gift not earned while on outworld .For me it's a let down that the weightiness of the subject is not even on the lips of those who have been around for ages.Same applies to some non council folk like Selene or Azazel
    Guess you're not reading Excalibur?

Astonishing Member

That's my point exactly none of these details are highlighted in Excalibur. Apocalypse 'dying' did not have any gravitas.Did he even really die? Exodus and Apoc do not share words with each other in outworld.Everything is just presumed to be common knowledge

That's my point exactly none of these details are highlighted in Excalibur. Apocalypse 'dying' did not have any gravitas.Did he even really die? Exodus and Apoc do not share words with each other in outworld.Everything is just presumed to be common knowledge
    •-[A]-• was giving out free signed copies of his grimoire.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Mystique has been in the crapper(as a character) since Destiny died at the end of Claremont's original run. All of the 90's and in the 21st century its been this crazy psycho, when before she as always methodical and focused. It's great to see her properly motivated again, and Hickman writes an incredible Irene, even if this whole 'evil lesbians gonna ruin it' angle is a bit obtuse, in terms of optics.

I still think it's ridiculous Moira made such a fuss about precogs, but we have seen Gateway restored and operating in X-Force. He can not only teleport through space, but time as well, and is essentially omniscient, on top of his Dreamtime abilities. But as usual, everyone stays sleeping on his potential.
    He looks lobotomized in the issues I've seen him in lol

Mystique: "I want my wife back!"
    Xavier: "Sorry, but we temporary banned the resurrections of precogs!"
    Legion: " Oh really!?"