Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    She's getting screwed thats not really questionable. She isn't having her dead wife kept away from her because of her own past but because of what Destiny did in life 3 and because of her powers. However, that doesn't make Moira, Xavier and Magneto evil either, they do have valid reasons for their actions. Further, PoX #6 makes it pretty clear that Xavier and Magneto at least view the prohibition on resurrecting precogs as temporary. Its not evil to tell someone they have to wait, no matter how much they want something.
    Moira, Xavier and Magneto have valid reasons for their actions? That makes them logical, not good. Everyone has his reasons.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Moira, Xavier and Magneto have valid reasons for their actions? That makes them logical, not good. Everyone has his reasons.
    The good is the continued survival of a whole group of people...
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    If Destiny could, why wouldn't Blindfold?
    Because of the major power difference between the two, probably. There’s a reason there aren’t “Blindfold Diaries”

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Or she did, that all her friends were going to get to live in a mutant paradise, and that she was explicitly not invited.

Or she not only say Krakoa, but she saw how it ended, and after that trailer, there was no way she was sitting through the entire movie...

Lots of ways it could go.
    But we know what she saw, she saw herself living through the various deaths that happened throughout Rosencanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Rosenberg stated it was related to Krakoa. Everybody has known about the Krakoa situation for years
    It was related, in that she didn’t see anything far enough beyond her suicide because she’s on a ban list from getting resurrected.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Nah Mystique has personal screwed X-men in close way a bunch of times, Apoccy, Sinister, Exodus all did messed up but it is not on personal level like Mystique. Mystique has been on X-men team one to many times for me feel a bit sorry for her. How many times has mystique work with X-men team only to stab them in the back.
    Yeah, she really has. But going to Krakoa was supposed to wipe the slate clean. The past shouldn't matter anymore. By holding Irene over her head, they're letting Mystique know that that's just propaganda. Again, no one else has to earn resurrection for their loved ones. What should be a basic right as a mutant, is denied to her.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Couldn’t Mystique tell the Krakoan public that Xavier is postponing resurrections for leverage and that he’s sanctioned a death squad? Use the court of public opinion to cancel Charles and Magneto!

Does krakoa have a newspaper or something? How does anyone know what’s happening on that island? I hope they’re not dumb enough to rely on periodic telepathic broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Couldn’t Mystique tell the Krakoan public that Xavier is postponing resurrections for leverage and that he’s sanctioned a death squad? Use the court of public opinion to cancel Charles and Magneto!

Does krakoa have a newspaper or something? How does anyone know what’s happening on that island? I hope they’re not dumb enough to rely on periodic telepathic broadcasts.
    They use Slack.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow cyclone View Post
    xavier/magneto know they can't hold off precogs forever. also it implies to me that other mutants will ask for the precog friends to be rez'd, like ruth for example
    Is not only that, they dont want to leave out other mutants, especially those who dont deserve it.

Sinister's Secrets I guess. The best-selling rag on the island.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Like when she sent Wolverine to Hell? Or come back from Hell? Or messed Gambit and Rogue relationship up? Or when she killed Graydon Creed? Or she played the X-men and Sinister to save Rogue with Baby Hope? Or played the O5? Or when she killed Moyra and stabbed Rogue? See that's the thing about her, she is always out of her league but when she is driven as is the case here then she is at her most dangerous, plus Xavier and Lensherr are being quite arrogant in thinking they got a handle on her or the situation as a whole. Do I believe Xavier and Lensherr have a plan to contain her? Yes, of course, but do I think it will stop her goal to bring her wife or burn Krakoa down to the ground? No way in hell. This is Mystique being written well for once and that makes her more than just some average villain, she will have plans withing plans to do what her wife asked of her and i want to see where her story goes with that mission. Not because I hate Krakoa or mutants but because Hickman has me hooked on where he is taking this character down the line.
    While I won't argue about Mystique being a brilliant tactician most of those plots ended poorly for her in the end. On top of that none of those people are on the same level as Prof X or Mags except maybe Sinister. I couldn't agree more that Hickman is writing her brilliantly and I am excited for the journey, I just don't think she gets a happy ending when playing these games.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Threatening Charles and Erik of a blackmail is certainly more interesting from Mystique's point of view than broadcoasting their secrets.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Most of the island are X-shills. I wonder how that will go.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I think it's Life 3 But I hope it's also the fact that Moira likes being hidden. Reviving Destiny threatens her personal secrets, like being alive and her power. As well, someone like Mystique knowing what Moira is would be a disaster.
    It actually shows how arrogant is Irene, at any point she thought "this is gonna bite me in the ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Most of the island are X-shills. I wonder how that will go.
    yeah Majority are doing everything for Krakoa very blindly

Who are people going to believe? To Magneto and Xavier or to Mystique? She has no reputation. If it were someone like Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm or Jean it would be different.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I didn't say they were good, I said they weren't evil there is huge difference.

Also, to the point people are raising about delaying resurrections for precogs, its important to remember that they haven't raised every dead mutant yet. The projections we were given stated that it would take upwards of 10 years to bring back everyone, and they haven't stopped. Its a case of Mystique being told she needs to wait to get Destiny back. That's not really gonna gather much sympathy, especially considering her history.
    Last edited by Kisinith; 02-13-2020 at 05:03 PM.