Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Burn them, Raven.

Burn them all.

And do it slowly, so they don't forget how it feels.
    She needs to team up with her SIL whose at the same point with [A].

BANNED

mystique destroys krakoa to bring back destiny so the two can continue to fail at helping mutants since their best shot is gone, cant wait for that.
    raven could have gotten destiny early but she didnt, now shes emotional about it
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-12-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, for smart guys, Xavier and Magneto are pretty dumb to try to play Mystique like this. We’ve all called this from the start but they’re gonna learn that He’ll hath no fury like a Raven scorned.
    They're only stupid if the writers make them stupid. They know what she will do so if they're written as unprepared for the betrayal, it should all come crashing down and we can move on to life 11.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    mystique destroys krakoa to bring back destiny so the two can continue to fail at helping mutants since their best shot is gone, cant wait for that
    I don't think helping anyone is the point. What's the point of helping anyone if Irene isn't allowed to enjoy Krakoa either? And if Xavier and Magneto and Moira don't want the others to know the future, then Raven and Destiny both know that that future probably sucks anyways

So yeah, burn the bitches down, Raven.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I don't think helping anyone is the point. What's the point of helping anyone if Irene isn't allowed to enjoy Krakoa either? And if Xavier and Magneto and Moira don't want the others to know the future, then Raven and Destiny both know that that future probably sucks anyways

So yeah, burn the bitches down, Raven.
    so she can continue with her brotherhood plots until irene dies again, and opps, no ressurection protocols, guess its back to square one.

so she can continue with her brotherhood plots until irene dies again, and opps, no ressurection protocols, guess its back to square one.
    yeah, but it is no tlike they will bring her back anyway

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    yeah, but it is no tlike they will bring her back anyway
    it just seems conterproductive, but raven is the definition of a dog with too much bark and not enough bite, unless she's smart about it once and makes it public that oracles are being denied ressurection and forces the ressurection by council voting or just goest straight to the 5 + a telepath.
    but her doing any actual damage? immensly doubtfull

Why should she continue to help anyone if they wont help her? Ive always hated Mystique and find her to be one of the most vile irredeemable villian, but Hickman did a good job of making her come across as someone I could empathetic towards. Its a business transaction and Xavier is f--king her over. She is justified in anything she does to him and his dream. If she burns Krakoa down, that would be wrong but I cant say Id be mad at her for doing so bc her attitude is 100% understandable

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    They're only stupid if the writers make them stupid. They know what she will do so if they're written as unprepared for the betrayal, it should all come crashing down and we can move on to life 11.
    Yup. They have every reason to think Destiny is a player on the board, even in death. The tension comes from seeing who can outthink who, and how much ego, desperation, and selfishness trip them all up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why should she continue to help anyone if they wont help her? Ive always hated Mystique and find her to be one of the most vile irredeemable villian, but Hickman did a good job of making her come across as someone I could empathetic towards. Its a business transaction and Xavier is f--king her over. She is justified in anything she does to him and his dream. If she burns Krakoa down, that would be wrong but I cant say Id be mad at her for doing so bc her attitude is 100% understandable
    i just find it immensly silly since she had a chance to get her back before and she didnt, shes going to suddenly care about someone else and follow instructions?
    I dont buy that
    i just cant take her seriously since mystique is a failure 24-7 at all her evil plots

Best issue so far this is the kind of story that makes the change in the status quo and Krakoa worthwhile .

Moira, Xavier and Erik are not the only players that goes for everyone on the board including the villains.

It's funny how many here condemn Xavier and Erik as if Raven and Destiny were good people. I lost count of how many times Raven stabbed the X-men in the back and how many people she killed. What Xavier and Erik are doing is the same as Raven and Destiny are doing.

And for those who want Raven to burn Krakoa answer me what does that mean for the mutant race if she succeeds ?

When did she have a chance to get her back?

Extraordinary Member

Can we just think about how Mystique must feel? They have brought every single dangerous and awful mutant back have given them a place on Krakoa.

Apocalypse, Sinister, and a bunch of other monsters.

Destiny is a villain, but is she anything on par with these monsters?

No, and yet she isn't being brought back. Raven just wants her wife back. She's seeing everyone else be brought back, everyone else be reunited and yet her wife is being kept in cold storage. How would anyone feel about that?

And what's worse, clearly, Mystique thought that it had to be about keeping her under control, but now she's faced with the very real fact that something is very wrong on Krakoa. Heck, burning it down probably feels like the safer option.

Now the question is, who else will she recruit to her cause?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Best issue so far this is the kind of story that makes the change in the status quo and Krakoa worthwhile .

Moira, Xavier and Erik are not the only players that goes for everyone on the board including the villains.

It's funny how many here condemn Xavier and Erik as if Raven and Destiny were good people. I lost count of how many times Raven stabbed the X-men in the back and how many people she killed. What Xavier and Erik are doing is the same as Raven and Destiny are doing.

And for those who want Raven to burn Krakoa answer me what does that mean for the mutant race if she succeeds ?
    she gets her wife back until her old ass dies again acomplishing nothing besides spitting moira

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Can we just think about how Mystique must feel? They have brought every single dangerous and awful mutant back have given them a place on Krakoa.

Apocalypse, Sinister, and a bunch of other monsters.

Destiny is a villain, but is she anything on par with these monsters?

No, and yet she isn't being brought back. Raven just wants her wife back. She's seeing everyone else be brought back, everyone else be reunited and yet her wife is being kept in cold storage. How would anyone feel about that?

And what's worse, clearly, Mystique thought that it had to be about keeping her under control, but now she's faced with the very real fact that something is very wrong on Krakoa. Heck, burning it down probably feels like the safer option.

Now the question is, who else will she recruit to her cause?
    thats adorable, dont care, at least paint it as a selfish action so she can get her senior citizen back, but destiny paints herself as some benevolent hero of mutants when clearly shes asking a deranged smurfette to do her dirty work.
    whats even the point of burning moira with some sort of moralistic lesson if she wants mutants to lose anyways?