Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-Men #6 review *spoilers* - "I want my wife back!"

VERY GOOD issue!

It starts in the past with Raven and Irene as Irene beings to tell her something. Then it moves to present day on Orchis where we see Sentinel City growing. Karima is there and later we see Dr. Gregor working on a Nimrod

We are then taken to the scene of Mystique, Magneto and Xavier during HoX before the mission She is tasked to plant a seed in space. She does so but of course dies but we later see her reborn.

Magneto reveals that they were died beyond the reach of Cerebro so their backup was right before they left. They go to a Krakoa gate to verify if she in fact planted the seed. She goes through and sneaks her way around Orchis and has a knife to a sleeping Gregor. She informs Xavier and Magneto when she returned that they wre wrong to believe that Nimrod came from Mother Mold bc Gregor is building one herself. Magneto asks her why she didnt take care of it and she says they have laws. Xavier wants more out of her but Mystique refuses bc she wants Irene back. Xavier says only when she has earned it.

Later Mystique is seen at the Oracle and it flashes back to the earlier scene with Destiny. She tells Mystiquee about what will happen after she dies; she tells her of Krakoa. She tells her that they will lie to her bc they are hiding things. She tells her that she will understand when the time comes. "Bring me back" and if you can not burn that place to the ground

The star of this issue was by far Destiny. She needs to be brought back ASAP
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-12-2020 at 07:45 AM.