Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    She'll be back now that she's free of the burden of being the hot ninja girl. Expect all that faux eastern philosophy and martial arts rigamaroo to melt away like butter in a skillet. She's flying around wearing the queen's flat!
    They're talking about Moira

BANNED

The only two things that could make modern Moira as great as OG Moira is bringing back the bobcut and the machine gun.

BANNED

And the phonetic accent

BANNED

Daddy with the right priorities.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Moira and her long terms plans vs Destiny is a interesting concept. We still do not know if what Destiny may see will result in mutants stopping what Moira is trying to prevent. I'm thinking Destiny may have seen a way to accomplish that, but Mystique coming into conflict with the X-men is a catalyst for a change that results in the victory over time. The cool thing about Destiny is that she is a character that can be used to plant seeds for future stories to be explored. In this case we see her having a convo with Destiny in the past that is relevant now. In the future we could see more convos she had with Mystique and others in the past that could have similar results.

In the Messiah Complex i Mystique believes that Hope can cure Rogue,because of something she has read in the Destiny diaries. It's possibly she could have read other future events that she now is understanding to get a broader with of what the diaries and any convos her and Destiny had about the future. This could make her a real important player in the grander scheme. I do believe at some point we will get a wider peak into the Destiny diaries and what they say. I'm guessing that Moira and possibly X and Erick are secretly trying to decipher them. Beast is another character i know has seen the diaries, so they have him as a source.

1 thing i would love to see is Hickman do a book displaying The Diaries of Destiny in a sorta Stryfe Strike Files meets Arkham Asylum A serious house. It could be predictions for mutants overall and individual characters, with great art from various creators.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    And the phonetic accent
    I dinna' ooonderstan' way ye'r so takin' wif' tha' silly way o'writin' accents that Claremont 'ad. I fer one prefer oooonderstandin' w'the bloody 'ell someone's tryna' say!
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

I dinna' ooonderstan' way ye'r so takin' wif' tha' silly way o'writin' accents that Claremont 'ad. I fer one prefer oooonderstandin' w'the bloody 'ell someone's tryna' say!
    Nah I think StormBreaker powered Ororo could tOOOOOtally wipe the floor with a Phoenix powered Jean Grey....
    Any thoughts?
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

That was lovely. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by brohomo View Post
    nah i think stormbreaker powered ororo could toooootally wipe the floor with a phoenix powered jean grey....
    Any thoughts?
    hahaha! 101010
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

No more "Yon cheeky wee bairns?" Oot!

BANNED

Juumbo needs to update this looque.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Metaphorically, at least…
    Gone is the caring person that brightened up Uncanny X-men's days.
    Yeah, Hickman got her good.

And the best part it, it retroactively ruins all of those old stories!

Evil laugh!
    She'll be back now that she's free of the burden of being the hot ninja girl. Expect all that faux eastern philosophy and martial arts rigamaroo to melt away like butter in a skillet. She's flying around wearing the queen's flag!
    You know, we are talking about Moira, but I have to agree about Betsy. I always loved Betsy, but it's nice to see her as more than fetish fuel.
    I have to ask you older fans, how the **** did you make yourselves read this stuff? How did you know what was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I have to ask you older fans, how the **** did you make yourselves read this stuff? How did you know what was going on?
    Context klooz
    +
    our �� werent burnt out frm l%kin @ lil screens aL dA. itz EZer 2 DciFer thN txt spEch
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Context klooz
    +
    our �� werent burnt out frm l%kin @ lil screens aL dA. itz EZer 2 DciFer thN txt spEch
    I have no idea what this means either...

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Context klooz
    +
    Context ???? and our eyes weren't burnt out from looking at little screens all day. It's easier to decipher than text speech.

Or something similar!?