Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    You are counting on Mystique success, she (or Irene) would do damage but ultimately they are not the endgame.

For me, Krakoa was too much sugar, too many egos creating a ideal mutant nation.

Now we are starting to see the teeth of those who cant live im that harmony.
    oh I hope its consistent with her caracterization and she fails miserably as she always does, but im just anoyed at it, really good issue but the possibilities from this are just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I do think we're forgetting about someone in all of this-Blindfold. Poor innocent Ruth, a mutant who never hurt anyone and who always used her power for good.

And what does she get for it? For her sacrifices and years of loyalty? She killed herself because she saw no future for herself and that included on Krakoa.

Why can't she be brought back?
    Where is Legion? He was her lover, after all. He could be her Mystique…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

#TeamMystique I hope she recruits a new Brotherhood and burns it all down. Destiny should be the real leader of the X-men. #NoMoreMen

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    #TeamMystique I hope she recruits a new Brotherhood and burns it all down. Destiny should be the real leader of the X-men. #NoMoreMen
    Can't wait for Pyro to reunite with Mother.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    You are counting on Mystique success, she (or Irene) would do damage but ultimately they are not the endgame.

For me, Krakoa was too much sugar, too many egos creating an ideal mutant nation.

Now we are starting to see the teeth of those who cant live im that harmony.
    Excatatiously.
    And I'm here for it!!! (Sinister and Sebastian's fangs are venom-tipped)
    If anyone seriously thought this was going to be "Mutant Fantasy Island: They all live happily ever after." well, the joke's on them.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

considering their track record id rather not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Can't wait for Pyro to reunite with Mother.
    Mystique, Rogue and Gambit, Pyro, Bling, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, and Black Tom can come together as a new Brotherhood to beat some Krakoan ass.

BANNED

Mystique, Rogue and Gambit, Pyro, Bling, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, and Black Tom can come together as a new Brotherhood to beat some Krakoan ass.
    7 flops and rogue, what a team.

Drop Sabretooth and add Frenzy and we're set <3

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I do think we're forgetting about someone in all of this-Blindfold. Poor innocent Ruth, a mutant who never hurt anyone and who always used her power for good.

And what does she get for it? For her sacrifices and years of loyalty? She killed herself because she saw no future for herself and that included on Krakoa.

Why can't she be brought back?
    Moira: NO PRECOGS

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Most queer characters these days are about positive representation and vindicating queer love and the queer experience. Of course that’s a good thing but in 2020 ‘villainous lesbians against the world’ is pretty refreshing to me.

Irene killed Moira because she wasn’t using her gift to help mutants. Moira created Krakoa which is supposedly their best shot at survival. It seems strange that Destiny would want it undone...out of spite?
    destiny is petty and can't have somebody like moira who can cheat destiny's "visions of the future"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Most queer characters these days are about positive representation and vindicating queer love and the queer experience. Of course that’s a good thing but in 2020 ‘villainous lesbians against the world’ is pretty refreshing to me.

Irene killed Moira because she wasn’t using her gift to help mutants. Moira created Krakoa which is supposedly their best shot at survival. It seems strange that Destiny would want it undone...out of spite?
    Maybe there’s more to the Krakoa situation that Moira, Xavier and Magneto are not sharing. And destiny might be the only one to expose their true intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL...IKR! That would be the ultimate Netflix n' Chill for him and Mags.
    #theultimateintimacy

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Drop Sabretooth and add Frenzy and we're set <3
    Frenzy would join just by being given the opportunity to wreck things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Maybe there’s more to the Krakoa situation that Moira, Xavier and Magneto are not sharing. And destiny might be the only one to expose their true intentions.
    "burn it down" doesnt expose anything, it just destroys it because she doesnt get to comeback (even tho raven refused another chance to do the same but whateves) what is most likely to happen is raven will go on a rampage before getting destiny, do something stupid like putting her memory backup in a nimroid or another thing and irene has to deal with using an unpredictable psycho