Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Destiny led Mystique to believe she was doing all that so she would be back, but it was a ruse to bring Logan back so she let everything burn. Did I miss anything?
    that she doesnt follow what she asks her to do, wich mixing with her personality makes her a dangerous, but thankfully, really stupid threat

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Burn it down doesn't necessarily have to be taken literally. Mystique could easily "burn down the concept and ideas of Krakoa" without lighting a single fire.
    Yeah, literally burning shit down doesn't sound like something she would do right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Maybe she only succeeded in copying some of them and wasn't able to do so for some of the surprise deaths.

Or even only successful in copying her own. As Monet, Mystique, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Cyclops all died relatively suddenly
    She wasn’t. Mags said they were beyond Cerebro’s reach so no one she connected to was backed up in Cerebro

There are persisting, developed countries built off foundations of much worse things than lies.
    Are they not also doomed to collapse/collapsing as we speak...?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    they have been for the last decades, yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    that she doesnt follow what she asks her to do, wich mixing with her personality makes her a dangerous, but thankfully, really stupid threat
    She didn’t follow the instructions because she thought she was bringing back Destiny, not Logan.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    You’re correct however that’s why I explicitly stated “solely” responsible. I’m not rabid enough to think that any and all people on that station should’ve been condemned to death. Not that I would’ve cried if they were, but I can see that as being a tough pill for some to swallow. Not every person has direct responsibility for Orchis’ machinations. But Alia was shown as the singular person working on Nimrod. Understandably probably the focus of her rage after her husband’s(deserved) death. So seeing as how that might as least very significantly delay the creation of this machine Xavier and Erik KNOW to be a factor in many lifetimes of mutant subjugation and genocide, her elimination is beyond justified for me. Just because your husband died doesn’t give you the right to continue making murderous machinations in the name of “safety” of a race not even currently in danger except from their own paranoia and hate.

Don't mistake my take for belief that she doesn't deserve to die. My stance is purely on the hypocrisy of Xavier and Magnus when the situation benefits. It's a critique of their character.

they have been for the last decades, yet...
    They also didn't spring up overnight, populated by superpowered mutants...

I don’t know about “doomed to collapse” but collapsing? No, not that.

BANNED

They also didn't spring up overnight, populated by superpowered mutants...
    no some just started with slavery, genocide and other lovely ordeals

no some just started with slavery, genocide and other lovely ordeals
    My point is that the players are far more powerful, far more volatile, and the timetable far more advanced here in Krakoa.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

The only thing that’s stable about Mystique is her love for Irene and her kids...well Rogue, not so much Kurt. She was the perfect character for this focused mission.
    Well, there’s an understatement...

I can’t stand the evil cow, but that’s mostly down to the poor way she’s been written since Irene’s death, willing to see where Hickman goes with them. Would not put it past her to try to figure a way to get her back without Chuck and co.

Orchis is growing, outpost on Venus now too, all the inner planets are now theirs. And there is a portal between Krakoa and the Forge, their security is crap, that thing isn’t small.

BANNED

My point is that the players are far more powerful, far more volatile, and the timetable far more advanced here in Krakoa.
    and like many nations in a slower timetable adapt and make changes and improvements I dont see why krakoa cant

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Well, there’s an understatement...

I can’t stand the evil cow, but that’s mostly down to the poor way she’s been written since Irene’s death, willing to see where Hickman goes with them. Would not put it past her to try to figure a way to get her back without Chuck and co.

Orchis is growing, outpost on Venus now too, all the inner planets are now theirs. And there is a portal between Krakoa and the Forge, their security is crap, that thing isn’t small.
    And then you have Hank over there trying to bug the Avengers. I know there isn't much trust for the Avengers here, but it's like Hank is just trying to make enemies for the X-Men when they might really need them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    And then you have Hank over there trying to bug the Avengers. I know there isn't much trust for the Avengers here, but it's like Hank is just trying to make enemies for the X-Men when they might really need them.
    the avengers would never help, keeping tabs on them is a very smart move