Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

wubbification of raven of is anoying, but I dont buy that raven will be able to cause much damage considering moira is a player,.
    And raven is untrustworthy to her core, chaotic and unpredictable, and had the chance to bring raven back before and didn't, and destiny's game with moira is interesting since moira is acting on her threat anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I have to admit, i would never guessed that Destiny would become this big player in the X-Men mythos, a very minor character that has been death for decades.
    She was never "very minor". She was imporant even after her death. Dont forget when CC returned his X-XMEN had a lot to do with her diaries.

BANNED

its adorable to think raven isnt being manipulated witout any caution measures towards her crazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    wubbification of raven of is anoying, but I dont buy that raven will be able to cause much damage considering moira is a player,.
    And raven is untrustworthy to her core, chaotic and unpredictable, and had the chance to bring raven back before and didn't, and destiny's game with moira is interesting since moira is acting on her threat anyways
    wubbification???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    wubbification???
    "oh shes so in love and misses her wife" sort of ordeal im seeing around social media about this issue, people always bringing up any villainous action the current status quo has but aparently mystique isnt part of that.

Mystique has been in the crapper(as a character) since Destiny died at the end of Claremont's original run. All of the 90's and in the 21st century its been this crazy psycho, when before she as always methodical and focused. It's great to see her properly motivated again, and Hickman writes an incredible Irene, even if this whole 'evil lesbians gonna ruin it' angle is a bit obtuse, in terms of optics.

I still think it's ridiculous Moira made such a fuss about precogs, but we have seen Gateway restored and operating in X-Force. He can not only teleport through space, but time as well, and is essentially omniscient, on top of his Dreamtime abilities. But as usual, everyone stays sleeping on his potential.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

"oh shes so in love and misses her wife" sort of ordeal im seeing around social media about this issue, people always bringing up any villainous action the current status quo has but aparently mystique isnt part of that.
    I mean, Everyone knows Mystique is evil, but in the lines of Krakoa... she's been pretty on the up and up with the specification that she gets what she wants. That's a lot better than quite a few other mutants.

Wouldn't exactly call it wubbification. So much as people seeing "Yeah, kinda get why Raven, who is who she is, would snap under such specifications"

BANNED

burning the island is an interesting request for someone that aparently cares so much about mutants, i think destiny is far more selfish than we give her credit wich is fine.
    but its interesting to see what back and forth will happen betwen raven and the married old men.

Mighty Member

burning the island is an interesting request for someone that aparently cares so much about mutants, i think destiny is far more selfish than we give her credit wich is fine.
    but its interesting to see what back and forth will happen betwen raven and the married old men.
    She's far more selfish. Or Moira's far less altruistic than folks believe. Lemme remind you, we know Moira's gone crazy and changed her ideology more times than Wolverine has had Teen girl side kicks

I can see that. Mystique did a lot of crap against mutants, raped wolverine. Now seems like everyone forgot what she done.

You know, for smart guys, Xavier and Magneto are pretty dumb to try to play Mystique like this. We’ve all called this from the start but they’re gonna learn that He’ll hath no fury like a Raven scorned.

Ever since Irene's death Raven has been acting without purpose and at times without reason. The only occasions she refocused were when Destiny had told her something would happen. It shows that she cares about her beyond herself. Wanting her back is not farfetched.

Astonishing Member

Mustique is going to free sabertooth (who became a all powerful plant Kaiju god to spite Logan) and burn everyting down to the ground.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I can see that. Mystique did a lot of crap against mutants, raped wolverine. Now seems like everyone forgot what she done.
    like im fine, just lets keep this grey not just mystique is in the right cause shes in love

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Mystique has been in the crapper(as a character) since Destiny died at the end of Claremont's original run. All of the 90's and in the 21st century its been this crazy psycho, when before she as always methodical and focused. It's great to see her properly motivated again, and Hickman writes an incredible Irene, even if this whole 'evil lesbians gonna ruin it' angle is a bit obtuse, in terms of optics.

I still think it's ridiculous Moira made such a fuss about precogs, but we have seen Gateway restored and operating in X-Force. He can not only teleport through space, but time as well, and is essentially omniscient, on top of his Dreamtime abilities. But as usual, everyone stays sleeping on his potential.
    Gateway barely even speaks and does not get himself involved so he's hardly a threat. Thats never been his character so its not really fair to compare him as such in the same thought as Destiny