Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I dunno why folks think Destiny's reasoning is purely to spite Moira, when that's never been Destiny's MO or persona.

I highly doubt the reason for Burning Krakoa is something as simple as "Screw those people who get to enjoy it and I do not."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    She was never "very minor". She was imporant even after her death. Dont forget when CC returned his X-XMEN had a lot to do with her diaries.
    But she wasnt that big, after her death she started to fade away.

When other adaptations pick their own Brotherhood they mix different incarnations with the usual suspects, Mags, Juggernaut, Mystique, Sabretooth, Toad, Blob, Pyro, Avalanche ect...

Much like Mastermind, she is usually skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I dunno why folks think Destiny's reasoning is purely to spite Moira, when that's never been Destiny's MO or persona.

I highly doubt the reason for Burning Krakoa is something as simple as "Screw those people who get to enjoy it and I do not."
    Didn't she have a similar plan in that Wolverines thing?

I hope they bring Destiny in because she could be an amazing mutant villain if written like this big master planner. But at the same time I'm unable to sympathize with Mystique because she's the worst. But for once I understand her getting mad lol she's unstable and, this just added to it

BANNED

really good issue still, its just impossible for me to care about miss "throw babies off a cliff' and her emotional tantrums, its not realistic

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Didn't she have a similar plan in that Wolverines thing?

I hope they bring Destiny in because she could be an amazing mutant villain if written like this big master planner. But at the same time I'm unable to sympathize with Mystique because she's the worst. But for once I understand her getting mad lol she's unstable and, this just added to it
    Oh, I've got no sympathy for Raven. I just understand where she's coming from and also realize that Krakoa is clearly not on the up and up and not supposed to be either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Oh, I've got no sympathy for Raven. I just understand where she's coming from and also realize that Krakoa is clearly not on the up and up and not supposed to be either.
    its still the best mutants at large ever had and its incredibly selfish that one mutant geezer will destroy it all because the ginger blueberry decided to have feelings once.
    but its also stupid to even consider using raven in any scheme since shes insane and has a terrible track record of sucess

Spectacular Member

i wonder if xavier knows about mystique/destiny's conversations. seems like if he and erik don't trust her, he'd have a look at her memories, even as a precaution, especially since moria's only real rule was no precogs

maybe he's playing the longer game

Quote Originally Posted by yellow cyclone View Post
    i wonder if xavier knows about mystique/destiny's conversations. seems like if he and erik don't trust her, he'd have a look at her memories, even as a precaution, especially since moria only real rule was no pre-cogs

maybe he's playing the longer game
    Yeah he had full access to her backup memories. It'd be quite dumb if he got caught completely off guard by her betrayal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she gets her wife back until her old ass dies again acomplishing nothing besides spitting moira
    Exact.

I can't say yet if Moira is not hiding something but so far with the information we have if she and Krakoa fall is the same as the end of the mutant species.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Best issue so far this is the kind of story that makes the change in the status quo and Krakoa worthwhile .

Moira, Xavier and Erik are not the only players that goes for everyone on the board including the villains.

It's funny how many here condemn Xavier and Erik as if Raven and Destiny were good people. I lost count of how many times Raven stabbed the X-men in the back and how many people she killed. What Xavier and Erik are doing is the same as Raven and Destiny are doing.

And for those who want Raven to burn Krakoa answer me what does that mean for the mutant race if she succeeds ?
    No has denied that Raven and Destiny are sh-tty people. By being like them, Xavier and Magneto also become sh-tty people

she gets her wife back until her old ass dies again acomplishing nothing besides spitting moira
    They can restore her back to any age they want, so she doesnt have to be old. Not that I think it matters bc while its never been delved into, Destiny had to have some sort of slow aging bc she should have naturally been dead anyway so I dont think aging is as much of an issue with her. I think Mystique would treasure even having her back for one day if possible. Its not fair to deny her that
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-12-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Mighty Member

its still the best mutants at large ever had and its incredibly selfish that one mutant geezer will destroy it all because the ginger blueberry decided to have feelings once.
    but its also stupid to even consider using raven in any scheme since shes insane and has a terrible track record of sucess
    Raven's only insane when she's guideless. Which is specifically not what's happening right now.

I don't think she'll succeed, but this Raven isn't just "**** you got mine" Raven, it's "Destiny has a goal and I'll move heaven and earth for it" raven. And that's a significantly different Raven.

BANNED

Exact.

I can't say yet if Moira is not hiding something but so far with the information we have if she and Krakoa fall is the same as the end of the mutant species.
    its back to square 0, but raven has her wife back guys uwu gay rights or something, I can see where shes coming but I simply cant sympathize

Best issue so far this is the kind of story that makes the change in the status quo and Krakoa worthwhile .

Moira, Xavier and Erik are not the only players that goes for everyone on the board including the villains.

It's funny how many here condemn Xavier and Erik as if Raven and Destiny were good people. I lost count of how many times Raven stabbed the X-men in the back and how many people she killed. What Xavier and Erik are doing is the same as Raven and Destiny are doing.

And for those who want Raven to burn Krakoa answer me what does that mean for the mutant race if she succeeds ?
    Frankly, Krakoa is a powder keg. Even if it may seem safe on the surface, too many factors have been introduced that prove to be a danger long term. In the end, it’s gonna be mutantkind’a own hubris that brings down Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No has denied that Raven and Destiny are sh-tty people. By being like them, Xavier and Magneto also become sh-tty people
    With a difference Erik and Xavier do what they do for a reason greater than each of them, that is to say the whole mutant species while Raven is acting for the good of a single person.

Mighty Member

I also think it's pretty telling that when the opportunity presents itself, Xavier and Magneto are very much willing to have their agents slit someone's throat in their sleep despite all the pretense they put forward with the initial orchis mission/kill no man rule.