Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Still loving the data pages. I lmao at Forge fucking with Beast. And the issue was still a delight to read without me actually seeing it.
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    X-men couldnt too. The avengers saved the earth many times while the X-men werent able to save a tiny island. We can not blame the avengers for being better in their job
    I was responding to the question of surveillance, I don't bother with comparing superhero teams. If in Moira's lives the Avengers were unable to contribute to the mutants survival, then Beast is doing what he feels he needs to do to prevent further atrocities and that seems to include surveilling a group that has constant access to data about villains. Is it right, is it wrong? That's the beauty of the story to me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

This was a great issue that put Domino in an unfamiliar position. For once, she can't rely solely on luck. But she's still plenty capable. I feel like this book will succeed on having her go after the ones who tormented her and returning the favor. I'm enjoying the ride so far. I have a feeling that this will be one of Domino's most defining stories when all is said and done.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Still loving the data pages. I lmao at Forge fucking with Beast. And the issue was still a delight to read without me actually seeing it.
    That has been one of lowkey the more interesting parts of X-force. They are redefining what Forge personality is in X-men. Forge now is this unique Jock inventor/science guy and it is wildly entertaining. I can't remember what his personality was before nothing real stand out but his personality is fun now.

I can't honestly remember Forge's personality before this beyond having a certain sense of humor.

Jock supergenius differentiates him more from Beast and makes him more interesting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    But the issue is that he's risking alienating the Avengers, the one group they may be able to count on. Even if the Avengers did storm Utopia, they are a much safer bet than the other groups.
    What? Its Intelligence. I think people need to stop thinking of Krakoa as the "X-Men" and start thinking of it as a Nation which is exactly what it is and X-Force is Is its intelligence-gathering branch. Why wouldn't they keep tabs on potential threats to mutantkind? The Avengers aren't infallible.

Krakoa considers The Avengers as the second group of humans that has done the most damage to mutants due to the actions of Scarlet Witch, "The Pretender".

And are you surprised that they want to keep an eye on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Krakoa considers The Avengers as the second group of humans that has done the most damage to mutants due to the actions of Scarlet Witch, "The Pretender".

And are you surprised that they want to keep an eye on them?
    That's an easy way of earning enemies. Just perceive everyone that didn't fall over themselves to help you as enemies, or faulting entire groups for the actions of one person. That surely won't blow up in your face in the future when you need allies but they don't trust you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    That's an easy way of earning enemies. Just perceive everyone that didn't fall over themselves to help you as enemies, or faulting entire groups for the actions of one person. That surely won't blow up in your face in the future when you need allies but they don't trust you.
    And this is the problem. It's real easy to see enemies everywhere until **** hits the fan and you need help.

Then people here will be mad at the Avengers for not just following the X-Men's lead.

The problems with Krakoa all stem from people viewing mutants and X-men and thinking they should have a higher standard than everyone else. Krakoa keeping tabs on everyone is inline with every major country in the world. Once people stop pretending that Krakoa suppose to be a charity but a country that acts in its own self interest like every other country in the world they will be much more happy reading it. Viewing Krakoa under the lens of good and bad is like view the U.S under the lens of good and bad which really doesn't make an sense when you look at it.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-13-2020 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    After House of M, Children's Crusade and Avengers vs. X-Men, I think it is perfectly understandable that the X-Men distrust the Avengers. I mean, I also understand that the Avengers distrust the X-Men and it wouldn't surprise me that T'Challa was spying on Krakoa.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    He's drawn very big in human form. I thought he got giant only in metal form.
    i've been working out comrade
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    i've been working out comrade
    Peter has always been a big guy in his human form. He is 6'6, worked heavily on a farm until he was 16/17 when he joined the X-Men, and then worked out in both his human form and when he "armored up" (never mind the power-ups he has recieved or just getting out of his teenage years). Now that he is is in his mid-20's, or maybe even 27, his hard work paid off. Colossus will hopefully be the powerhouse he was meant to be, rather than a jobber.

Colossus has always been huge, even in normal form, but many artist ignore it so that when he's together with Kitty it's easier to draw them together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What? Its Intelligence. I think people need to stop thinking of Krakoa as the "X-Men" and start thinking of it as a Nation which is exactly what it is and X-Force is Is its intelligence-gathering branch. Why wouldn't they keep tabs on potential threats to mutantkind? The Avengers aren't infallible.
    Maybe when the X-men stop being major part of the Quiet Council and controlling all their public agencies we can draw a line between the X-men and Krakoa . Until that happens the x-men are krakoa ( the x-men book premise is that everyone in Krakoa are part of the X-men now , said by Hickman ) , the crimes of Beast are responsability of the X-men in the same way that Krakoa blames all humans for the Sentinels.