Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 135 of 135
  1. #121
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Really gotta wonder how long they plan on keeping Domino with the Krakoa plant skin graft for. I get the symbolism behind it but in-universe it doesn’t make a lot of sense given that they have healers who can easily fix that.
    I really wish they had just killed her as originally speculated bc at least then she'd have been put in a new body

  2. #122
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    I kinda like the weaponry of her "body parts". Adds a new element to her.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  3. #123
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I kinda like the weaponry of her "body parts". Adds a new element to her.
    But it’s not even necessary for her to be disfigured for that to work considering it can just be worn as shown when Forge demonstrated them.

  4. #124
    Fantastic Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    But it’s not even necessary for her to be disfigured for that to work considering it can just be worn as shown when Forge demonstrated them.
    Yes. Dom should be healed, and keep the special bio-weapons. But she should really be healed. Having 2 eyes is way better to estimate distance, when you're aiming at something.

  5. #125
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Yes. Dom should be healed, and keep the special bio-weapons. But she should really be healed. Having 2 eyes is way better to estimate distance, when you're aiming at something.
    Even more so when her luck powers have been taken from her and thus aren’t able to compensate for the lack of depth perception.

  6. #126
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I kinda like the weaponry of her "body parts". Adds a new element to her.
    It reminds me of Cable for most of the part. Kinda suits her character bc of what she is been through.

  7. #127
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Yes. Dom should be healed, and keep the special bio-weapons. But she should really be healed. Having 2 eyes is way better to estimate distance, when you're aiming at something.
    She couldn't be healed due to some unforeseen nature of that part of the body

    Last edited by Vishop; 02-14-2020 at 02:30 PM.

  8. #128
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    She couldn't be healed by Krakoa due to some unforeseen nature of that part of the body
    Hmm. It could also be taking time for the skin to grow back underneath Forge's devices.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  9. #129
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    She couldn't be healed due to some unforeseen nature of that part of the body
    That’s more mental scarring rather than anything preventing her from being healed. Not really like the time Havok ended up disfigured and apparently only Elixir could fix him.

  10. #130
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That’s more mental scarring rather than anything preventing her from being healed. Not really like the time Havok ended up disfigured and apparently only Elixir could fix him.
    She was mentally torn including her body itself. That's one of the reasons why Krakoa can't heal her body and mind and she had a clone counterpart who has more or less same luck powers and physique like her.

  11. #131
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    She was mentally torn including her body itself. That's one of the reasons why Krakoa can't heal her body and mind and she had a clone counterpart who has more or less same luck powers and physique like her.
    Krakoa itself may not be able to heal her but why can’t the mutants on Krakoa whose very power is to heal and have healed much worse heal the physical wounds?

  12. #132
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,870

    Default

    Maybe Domino just doesn't want anyone touching her like that?

  13. #133
    Time Police BishopsJuice91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VABATL
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Just finished reading and was caught off guard at Colossus apparent death, I knew he was messed up pretty bad but not dead. I believe this is a mistake made by editorial...

  14. #134
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Just finished reading and was caught off guard at Colossus apparent death, I knew he was messed up pretty bad but not dead. I believe this is a mistake made by editorial...
    Correct, Percy confirmed on the Twitter that it was an error. He was not killed.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  15. #135
    Incredible Member Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    607

    Default

    X-Force number 5 was up 13 spots on the sales chart from issue 3.

    Creme is rising, thank god. Love this book.
    "Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •