Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Can someone give more information about “inverted Domino?” Is she a clone? Is she a mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I thought of Copycat when I hit that last page, but she couldn't copy powers, right? Plus the whole thing about Domino's stolen powers hints at someone new.
    Oh wow that's a nice theory. And yes I think she did copy powers.

I really liked this issue, this simple plot bringing up past trauma was simply very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Can someone give more information about “inverted Domino?” Is she a clone? Is she a mutant?
    It was a last page reveal. No other info was given. It's domino but the black and white of her skin is swapped.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Extraordinary Member

Dammit, Hank, do the Avengers really deserved to get bugged? And do you really want to piss off the people who actually might want and even be able to defend you when **** hits the fan?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Copycat's powers replicated the person's genes too, so I believe she could utilize other's powers. Not 100% on that though.

That was a great issue!

I do admit this "Evil Domino" is really intriguing, I loved the chase scene between the two Domino and I laughed at the white page about Forge and Beast.

After seeing Colossus like this, I do wonder what really happened in Russia, and I can't wait to see him in action in the next issue.

Favorite scene:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Dammit, Hank, do the Avengers really deserved to get bugged? And do you really want to piss off the people who actually might want and even be able to defend you when **** hits the fan?
    It's unfortunate but nations in the real world do this to prevent growing threats. We did have the Avengers storm the beach of Utopia not that long ago so Hank wants to know what's what. Plus intel on threats to Avengers could help protect Krakoa as well. With so many organizations gunning for the mutants, prevention is key.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh wow that's a nice theory. And yes I think she did copy powers.
    Copycat infiltrated X-Force as Domino b4 IIRC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    LOL Hank is becoming Dark Beast just like I anticipated b4. Dark Beast> Beast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It's unfortunate but nations in the real world do this to prevent growing threats. We did have the Avengers storm the beach of Utopia not that long ago so Hank wants to know what's what. Plus intel on threats to Avengers could help protect Krakoa as well. With so many organizations gunning for the mutants, prevention is key.
    But the issue is that he's risking alienating the Avengers, the one group they may be able to count on. Even if the Avengers did storm Utopia, they are a much safer bet than the other groups.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Obviously in the minority but I thought this was the weakest issue so far (although still readable, it's wasn't Fallen Angels-level bad or anything).

I've never had any great love for Domino, and the Colossus stuff was confusing. I'm not all that interested in an evil twin/clone/inversion either.

Nice artwork as usual.

So now we have...

Domino.jpg

It was nice to see Colossus and I love the action packed between Domino & ...
    Last edited by franckd; 02-12-2020 at 10:40 AM.

BANNED

Those arms

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    Obviously in the minority but I thought this was the weakest issue so far (although still readable, it's wasn't Fallen Angels-level bad or anything).

I've never had any great love for Domino, and the Colossus stuff was confusing. I'm not all that interested in an evil twin/clone/inversion either.

Nice artwork as usual.
    I would agree that this was the weakest issue yet in some ways, but it still wasn't bad. It is too bad Percy dropped the balance he had going in the earlier issues though. He was juggling the cast well up until these last two issues; now starting to zero in to the exclusion of others. Also it was strange to retroactively kill Colossus when it was very clear he was injured and healed in earlier issues.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!