Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I would agree that this was the weakest issue yet in some ways, but it still wasn't bad. It is too bad Percy dropped the balance he had going in the earlier issues though. He was juggling the cast well up until these last two issues; now starting to zero in to the exclusion of others. Also it was strange to retroactively kill Colossus when it was very clear he was injured and healed in earlier issues.
    I get that some people won't like a more focused solo character issue but he's done the leg work in building the team and maintaining the balance up to this point, unlike a lot of the other team books. If the focus remains on Domino for the next couple of issues I would understand the problem but I think the occasional solo issue helps to really deliver on some quality introspection.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Rolling my eyes at blackface Domino

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I would agree that this was the weakest issue yet in some ways, but it still wasn't bad. It is too bad Percy dropped the balance he had going in the earlier issues though. He was juggling the cast well up until these last two issues; now starting to zero in to the exclusion of others. Also it was strange to retroactively kill Colossus when it was very clear he was injured and healed in earlier issues.
    Did he die when that fake reaver exploded? He was in the infirmary along with the healer right?

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone think there's more to Colussus here than just trauma? In X-Men, we have Mystique beginnging her plan, in Excalibur, we have Gambit questioning things, and now we have Colussus here. I wonder if he won't be one of the ones to betray Krakoa.

BANNED

Do you think we’ll see Mikhail down the line?

BANNED

When was the last time Domino was in the center stage of an X-Men comic? People love Jean or Beast I get it but when they were there once quite some time ago, fans loved them.
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-12-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Domilossussssssssssssss

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Those arms
    Give me more Dominolossus!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Does anyone think there's more to Colussus here than just trauma? In X-Men, we have Mystique beginnging her plan, in Excalibur, we have Gambit questioning things, and now we have Colussus here. I wonder if he won't be one of the ones to betray Krakoa.
    I don’t think he’ll betray Krakoa. He seem to be having some sort of post traumatic stress related to experiencing a horrible death. Like Moira, imagine being resurrected with the memory of how horrible you died. It’s going to be a more compelling esp since they keep on sending these mutants into suicide mission. How many tragic deaths can a person handle before they lose they go crazy?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I don’t think he’ll betray Krakoa. He seem to be having some sort of post traumatic stress related to experiencing a horrible death. Like Moira, imagine being resurrected with the memory of how horrible you died. It’s going to be a more compelling esp since they keep on sending these mutants into suicide mission. How many tragic deaths can a person handle before they lose they go crazy?
    It depends on the mutant. Actually, this is a major problem with the whole immortality thing.

The fact is, most people aren't built for immortality. And given how often some of these people die, when will it be too much? How soon will we see people being forced to be brought back?

I didnt realise how much I missed Colossus until his scenes.

So who can translate?

000.jpg

I tried and could not make sense of it

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So who can translate?

000.jpg

I tried and could not make sense of it
    Chronicler

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Chronicler
    Much appreciated

Enjoyed the majority of the book, but the art was entirely too scattershot for my tastes. However if there was ever an issue that didn't necessarily need the tightest pencils, this was the one.