Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Since someone brought up Van Halen's "Jump" some time back, around the same time the Pointer Sisters had a song called "Jump" but was subtitled "For My Love" to distinguish the two

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-17-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Dance Monkey by Tones and I always makes me smile. I dont know how to post the video. But everyone needs to check it out.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Another song that makes me both sad & cheerful.

No matter the outcome, I'll always love this song.

Invincible Member

Invincible Member

Invincible Member

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

This is a Brand New one and the Muppets always give me hope for Bright days to come, Love the Muppets!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hopefully this counts, but this tune always cheers me up whenever I pop the cartridge into my GameBoy

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    My wife shared this one with me last night.
    A nice way to share music, indeed… connecting so diverse people.

My contribution to this thread:

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

I just recently dicovered this Song, but it is Amazingly Joyful and Uplifting, I will post the Full Version on My Next Post!

But Nothing does Music More Joyfully and Uplifting while being Heroic such a Japan's Magical Girl Heroes!

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-18-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Cool

Full Version!