Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2020 Season

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, that won't happen until the 2021 season. Meanwhile, how pathetic were the Reds, going 22 innings without pushing across so much as ONE run? I mean, it's not like they faced Smoltz, Maddux and Glavine, Cincinnati couldn't do crap with men on base, especially in the 13 inning game, the incompetence when it came to pushing across runs was absolutely glaring.
    Sure it won't, but come the new season...it absolutely will! As trolls go, it was pretty good on his part though, almost worth getting hit by a pitch. And yeah, the Reds put on a clinic of not getting the job done. It's almost like they were taking notes from watching the Angels play. Well, the Angels would have lost 15-0 both times, but still, I think they almost had the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, that won't happen until the 2021 season. Meanwhile, how pathetic were the Reds, going 22 innings without pushing across so much as ONE run? I mean, it's not like they faced Smoltz, Maddux and Glavine, Cincinnati couldn't do crap with men on base, especially in the 13 inning game, the incompetence when it came to pushing across runs was absolutely glaring.
    God that was so bad. All season the Reds have been losing because we could not get any hits. And we had to listen to Bell say "Well we have the peices there things will come together we just have to give it time." And after the lose to the Braves.
    "Well the pieces are here. We had some good things come out at the end of the season and in this series. I am really excited for next year because we finished strong." No runs in 22 innings is not a strong finish. As a manager he is a damn joke. Holds no one accountable, makes excuses, and pretty much sleep walks his way through every game. Oh he will come out and yell once in a while and get thrown out so the front office can say "See he cares, he has passion."

The Reds front office and management is a damn joke.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

That sounds like some real Mariners ****. 22 innings, no runs. Next game they'd belt out 11 single home runs.

As an A's fan, I would like to formally invite and welcome everyone else to the bandwagon for the upcoming series against Houston. We've got beer!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    As an A's fan, I would like to formally invite and welcome everyone else to the bandwagon for the upcoming series against Houston. We've got beer!
    Hell my team is out and I will always root for any team going against the Trashtros!

But I dont drink beer. So maybe a 6 pack of Zima?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Hell my team is out and I will always root for any team going against the Trashtros!

But I dont drink beer. So maybe a 6 pack of Zima?
    Might have to check the fridge on the bandwagon to see if there is any in there. We've got Mike's Hard Lemonade, though
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member

All I can say is "Go A's, kick their butts!"

Heh, I think the Trashros, (good name BTW, mind if I use it?), have replaced the Yankees as America's most hated team.

If the Astros played the Yankees, I would be rooting for the Yankees. I hate the Yankees. So yes, they have.

Go A's. I genuinely hope the A's just trash them. Show them they don't belong in the Post Season.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    All I can say is "Go A's, kick their butts!"

Heh, I think the Trashros, (good name BTW, mind if I use it?), have replaced the Yankees as America's most hated team.
    Since you have never heard it before I am for sure taking credit for it. Yep I was the first to use it. Any one who wants to use it has to pay me a nickel.

I guess I want the Cubs to win, so there's one game this weekend.

And the Padres because the Cardinals are big bag of meh.
    Last edited by Joker; 10-02-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Any team that can knock off the Cheatstros is my team. I’ll have a window seat please!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Since you have never heard it before I am for sure taking credit for it. Yep I was the first to use it. Any one who wants to use it has to pay me a nickel.
    Will you take wooden nickels?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Will you take wooden nickels?
    Only if they are made of Oak.

Extraordinary Member

Arrrrgggh! I was watching the Cubbies game....and damn, they broke into the broadcast to say Trump was moved to Walter Reed. Fine, that takes what, twenty seconds? Why this long, long, long break breathlessly talking over and over and over again about the same things? Back to the game!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Word has it the Tigers are considering either AJ Hinch or Alex Cora for their vacant manager position. For anyone who’s forgotten, both those guys were disciplined for their roles in the Astros’ cheating scandal. If I’m Detroit, I do a 180 and tell both guys to pound sand.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!