Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I just wonder - so Snyder created Perpetua just for being another way to put BWL higher? Seriously, first Manhattan powers, then this.
    It's not even Diana or original Bruce event, it's completely his.

Two of my favorite podcasters interviewed Scott Snyder so here’s the video, skip ahead to the 32 minute mark for the interview.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

What Robin King Does to Barry Allen & Alan Scott in Death Metal #SDCC: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/robi...th-metal-sdcc/

I’m honestly more interested in the flashes having a chase scene with the Darkest Knights, which I’m assuming leads to Speed Metal.

As for the Robin King himself, all I can say at this point in time is that he has an interesting design. I wait and see what kind of actual threat he will pose to the heroes (which I guess would just be the JSA and Wally at this point in the story).
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    What Robin King Does to Barry Allen & Alan Scott in Death Metal #SDCC: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/robi...th-metal-sdcc/

Its incredible that there are still people who defend Metal and Snyder while claiming this is a 'fun' event.

Its egdy incoherent crap.

Wow. Edgelord much? This is like fanfic that a moody teenager would write.
    Last edited by Robotman; 07-26-2020 at 04:12 PM.

This is the dumbest event since Amazons Attack. Probably dumber than that.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Man I must have a very different idea of edgy, this is just comic booky and silly to me.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Man I must have a very different idea of edgy, this is just comic booky and silly to me.
    Me too...I am not saying it is good or great but it is not edgy. It's wacky and silly and a little fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Me too...I am not saying it is good or great but it is not edgy. It's wacky and silly and a little fun.
    Which is what Metal is! Hopefully comics is finally out of its Punk rock phase.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wow. Edgelord much? This is like fanfic that a moody teenager would write.
    No, I actually think it's dumber than that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    This is the dumbest event since Amazons Attack. Probably dumber than that.
    That's a very high bar to clear...

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Oh god, I think I actually did myself harm by reading such a poor confluence of words strung together in that order. That has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

This is the problem with Batgod and Snyder's shilling of him: we didn't see any of this develop. It's just "I have this plot mcguffin to take you out!"

This isn't good writing.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Oh god, I think I actually did myself harm by reading such a poor confluence of words strung together in that order. That has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.
    Yeah, the character sounds pretty cringy. But I imagine he will attract the same audience batman who laughs has, which is somehow pretty big.

This comic is basically saying: yo whatever *nods at Doomsday Clock*