Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

this issue showed flashes, but WAY too many issues. Being as vague as i can to avoid any spoilers.

Hero "jail"..............................

Barry's comment about the Robin Kings Outfit and everything about how he was drawn in that panel (He is NOT Plastic Man ffs. neither his Personality nor his ability to move his limbs that way)

Everything about Robin King...completely added Nothing for 3 whole pages, other than to make EVERY SINGLE "hero" look like they were about to Piss themselves, and they looked that way BEFORE any villains appeared. I do not remember the last time seeing a hero look scared made me literally want to laugh...i would not be surprised if that had never happened before unless Intentional.

Barry leading the way even though "The Savior" is right there (and from Thematic and Color standpoints, Wally should have been leading that charge with his Blue Lighting flanked on both sides by the Yellow Lightning and Red...how do both the writer and artist miss that?????)

Superman and Batmans "secret" *twitch inducing* because it is Snyders way of also trying to say "see see this is a Wonder Woman Event"...set in a Nothing but Batmen Universe with The Blackest KNight now as the enemy *another twitch*

considering the MULTIVERSE was so screwed up...you have to love how all of DC Primes Heroes all survived and the really powerful ones that survive in the Bleed...no mention of them. If I were aware of the Multiverse and exactly what this Universe has done to the Multiverse...Either seal it beyond a New Source Wall or Excise it from the Structure of Reality. I love how writers seem to just act like Multiversal Heroes would keep on being ok with having their existence played with (see what i did there), but it becomes pretty true after a character has been around long enough.

We are in a Story about the destruction of the MULTIVERSE...but the only heroes are from Earth Prime...makes sense...

I also find it funny how it looks like Diana kept HER PRISONERS in WORSE CONDITIONS than Batseid..........................................t his could be seen as a statement in and of itself (i mean seriously.....THAT.......and Flashs Arm in that 1 Panel and how Barry Leads them, those are the scenes that broke the entire issue for me)
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    this issue showed flashes, but WAY too many issues. Being as vague as i can to avoid any spoilers.

Hero "jail"..............................

Barry's comment about the Robin Kings Outfit and everything about how he was drawn in that panel (He is NOT Plastic Man ffs. neither his Personality nor his ability to move his limbs that way)

Everything about Robin King...completely added Nothing for 3 whole pages, other than to make EVERY SINGLE "hero" look like they were about to Piss themselves, and they looked that way BEFORE any villains appeared. I do not remember the last time seeing a hero look scared made me literally want to laugh...i would not be surprised if that had never happened before unless Intentional.

Barry leading the way even though "The Savior" is right there (and from Thematic and Color standpoints, Wally should have been leading that charge with his Blue Lighting flanked on both sides by the Yellow Lightning and Red...how do both the writer and artist miss that?????)

Superman and Batmans "secret" *twitch inducing* because it is Snyders way of also trying to say "see see this is a Wonder Woman Event"...set in a Nothing but Batmen Universe with The Blackest KNight now as the enemy *another twitch*

considering the MULTIVERSE was so screwed up...you have to love how all of DC Primes Heroes all survived and the really powerful ones that survive in the Bleed...no mention of them. If I were aware of the Multiverse and exactly what this Universe has done to the Multiverse...Either seal it beyond a New Source Wall or Excise it from the Structure of Reality. I love how writers seem to just act like Multiversal Heroes would keep on being ok with having their existence played with (see what i did there), but it becomes pretty true after a character has been around long enough.

We are in a Story about the destruction of the MULTIVERSE...but the only heroes are from Earth Prime...makes sense...

I also find it funny how it looks like Diana kept HER PRISONERS in WORSE CONDITIONS than Batseid..........................................t his could be seen as a statement in and of itself (i mean seriously.....THAT.......and Flashs Arm in that 1 Panel and how Barry Leads them, those are the scenes that broke the entire issue for me)

We are getting to that eventually, with the Multiversity squad showing up, so there's that

However, what you said is true
    I really hate how Multiversal crises nowadays seems to revolve (mostly) around Prime Earth
    Like.. I am seriously expect to believe that heroes/villain from Earth-2 to -51 (and beyond) either didnt discover what was going on AND/OR try to rally a Multiversal force/squad to deal with it?

If they really waited for BWLs/Perpetua to consume 85% of the Multiverse in order to get their sh-- together, then well.. they got what they deserved

Leaving aside all the discussion/criticism on this issue, can we take a moment to ADMIRE how good WW looks right now?

Spectacular Member

i dont know clark secret but batman's pretty easy the gun and the blast was a give away sign and only clark touch help bruce up.

the multiverse fights are coming in a one shot

how do u guys make a spoiler box
    Last edited by redmax99; 08-11-2020 at 02:07 PM.

BANNED

I have not read any of this, I have only seen single images, so please, could someone tell me if the role of superman goes beyond being tortured and rescued

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    i dont know clark secret but batman's pretty easy the gun and the blast was a give away sign and only clark touch help bruce up.

how do u guys make a spoiler box
    You put [spoil] your text [/ Spoil] (Without the space before the second spoil)
    Hope that helps

Extraordinary Member

lol Scott Snyder never read Final Crisis

Yeah lots of people noticing that off reference, lol Ill grant it can be a confusing story, but this isn't that difficult a detail to attain. Maybe he got confused with the fact that the radion bullet was essentially a time traveling bullet or something, but give it another glance over and confirm your reference dude. The Omega Sanction sent Batman back in time, not a gun.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 08-11-2020 at 02:20 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah lots of people noticing that off reference, lol Ill grant it can be a confusing story, but this isn't that difficult a detail to attain. Maybe he got confused with the fact that the radion bullet was essentially a time traveling bullet or something, but give it another glance over and confirm your reference dude. The Omega Sanction sent Batman back in time, not a gun.
    As confusing as Final Crisis is, that part isn’t, the whole point is Batman breaking his gun rule because he’s fighting the God of Evil and Darkseid is using a signature attack

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Leaving aside all the discussion/criticism on this issue, can we take a moment to ADMIRE how good WW looks right now?
    I'm not big on her design here myself here but Capullo knows how to draw the hell out of something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    I’ve been saying this elsewhere but I honestly really like the blue highlights in her hair, it’s very subtle and could be mistaken for shading but it’s a touch that I like.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’ve been saying this elsewhere but I honestly really like the blue highlights in her hair, it’s very subtle and could be mistaken for shading but it’s a touch that I like.
    Totally agree

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    And i thought i misremembered it.

BANNED

Snyder could be saying that darkseid is a master manipulator and intended Batman to have the gun so that he would approach him as he was dying so that he could blast him with the Omega sanction instead of trying to escape the bunker or waiting for superman to save him. So he used the gun in a way to send him on his trip. The reason for the gun not affecting him could be because he is "dead" now that he is wearing a black lantern ring. The BWL chasing the flashes was a cool scene and the Robin King blathering on while Barry nerded was hilarious. I don't see why BWL is still after Wally as he already has Manhattan powers. If he wanted the element X from the Mobius chair that would have been a different matter but infinity squared is still infinity not double the infinity or am I getting mixed up? Anyway it's a OK issue and certainly better than the snoozefest that is Empyre.

Extraordinary Member

This was alright. I think it is hitting the point where it suffers from all the side books spreading the story too thin, just like the first Dark Metal story did. Still interested though with four issues and some crazy looking one-shots.

And Batman's secret is obviously the ring, even though I just though Wonder Woman would have known that, so what is Superman's secret?