Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Medaka Box Invades UA (My Hero Academia)

Kurokami Medaka decides, for reasons known only to herself, that she wants to conquer UA for the glory Hakoniwa Academy.

She sends a group of troops to conquer the area.

1) Hitoyoshi Zenkichi
    2) Youka Naze
    3) Itami Koga
    4) Kei Munakata
    5) Mukae Emukae
    6) Oudo Miyakonoujo

They got dropped into present day UA with the desire to wreck up as many dudes as they can and to capture say... Todoroki and escape with him.

BONUS:

If they are unable to complete their mission, then Medaka herself will enter the fray.

Extraordinary Member

I will have to remind myself of these characters' abilities after work.

Does Aizawa's erasure work on their powers too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I will have to remind myself of these characters' abilities after work.

Does Aizawa's erasure work on their powers too?
    Sure, why not.

For my part, I did have a Wiki open while making this thread and there was a lot of me going; "Who?!"

Also, I'd forgotten how stupid broken the majority of Class Minus 13 were so none of them get in.

BANNED

I don't know much about Medaka Box, but wouldn't Medaka herself crush them, in the scenario were she enters the fray?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    I don't know much about Medaka Box, but wouldn't Medaka herself crush them, in the scenario were she enters the fray?
    Her ability allows her to not only copy another person's ability, but perfect it as well.

I will say, the anime doesn't even finish the first arc of Medaka Box. Its better to read the manga.

Extraordinary Member

Ok, having reminded myself of these characters I'm inclined to lean towards UA taking them down. Mainly because of a very clear numbers advantage.

Just between class 1A and 1B you've got 40 individuals (several of which are as impressive, if not more so, as the group attacking them. Then you can add in Shinso, Tamaki, Nejire and all of the teachers. Aizawa can neutralize some of the bigger threats like Youka and Oudo and allow them to be swarmed.

UA also has way more ranged fighters that can disrupt enemy formations and such. Heck, Monoma could copy Ectoplasm's quirk and the two can send out a slew of disposable grunts to occupy the invaders while everybody else nukes them.

Now, some of the the Medaka Box crew might have some general speed advantage, but I don't think it's high enough to counter being swarmed.

Then add Aizawa being able to just neuter any of the invaders' powers, especially some of the more troublesome ones like Oudo and Youka, and you've got a pretty clear overall advantage in UA's favour.

Now, the Medaka Box group could do some important damage that could give them the win depending on if they split or not (they probably would) and who they run into and how long it takes UA to get organized (they're pretty good at that). So they might take some wins here and there, but I think the majority goes to UA.

Throw in Medaka herself and I believe another story. I'm pretty sure she gets outlandish enough in her feats and stamina and abilities to beat UA as it is now. Though I won't say that I'm certain of that since I stopped reading pretty soon after Najimi was worfed and disposed of (along with my interest in the series) by that giant bunny monster man.

Extraordinary Member

Thinking about it, Todoroki vs Naze could be an interesting stand alone fight since they've got pretty similar abilities, with Todoroki being able to toss out bigger quantities or ice and fire while Naze has better precision (she can create swords of ice and fire).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ok, having reminded myself of these characters I'm inclined to lean towards UA taking them down. Mainly because of a very clear numbers advantage.

Just between class 1A and 1B you've got 40 individuals (several of which are as impressive, if not more so, as the group attacking them. Then you can add in Shinso, Tamaki, Nejire and all of the teachers. Aizawa can neutralize some of the bigger threats like Youka and Oudo and allow them to be swarmed.

UA also has way more ranged fighters that can disrupt enemy formations and such. Heck, Monoma could copy Ectoplasm's quirk and the two can send out a slew of disposable grunts to occupy the invaders while everybody else nukes them.

Now, some of the the Medaka Box crew might have some general speed advantage, but I don't think it's high enough to counter being swarmed.

Then add Aizawa being able to just neuter any of the invaders' powers, especially some of the more troublesome ones like Oudo and Youka, and you've got a pretty clear overall advantage in UA's favour.

Now, the Medaka Box group could do some important damage that could give them the win depending on if they split or not (they probably would) and who they run into and how long it takes UA to get organized (they're pretty good at that). So they might take some wins here and there, but I think the majority goes to UA.
    Do you have any thoughts on other persons I could add to the Medaka Box side to make it more even? There are people like Kumgawa and Gagamaru who are waaaaay to powerful to have any business being in this scenario.

I thought about Kudo - the Invisible Guy - but felt that his massive physical stats and ability to utterly erase any trace of his presence was a bit too broken.

Medaka Box oscillates wildly between very mundane chumps and absurdly broken killing machines. The team I have at the top are the ones I felt were somewhere in the middle ground.

Throw in Medaka herself and I believe another story. I'm pretty sure she gets outlandish enough in her feats and stamina and abilities to beat UA as it is now. Though I won't say that I'm certain of that since I stopped reading pretty soon after Najimi was worfed and disposed of (along with my interest in the series) by that giant bunny monster man.
    Iihiko. You weren't far off the end to be honest. Things got pretty weird.

A very amusing feat wherein Medaka fights 640,000 people by herself and wins.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 02-14-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Though something to note about Medaka Box, is that their abilities only last until their late teenage years. Afterwards, their powers vanish. The ending had Medaka, whom had always loved animals, but animals were frightened of her because of her powers, resting amongst a whole bunch of sleeping dogs.

Are the Madoka Box characters generally bulletproof? Because if not then they'll have to be constantly on guard against getting shot by Snipe, who has the power to control the trajectory of his bullets with perfect precision.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Though something to note about Medaka Box, is that their abilities only last until their late teenage years. Afterwards, their powers vanish. The ending had Medaka, whom had always loved animals, but animals were frightened of her because of her powers, resting amongst a whole bunch of sleeping dogs.
    That was actually due to Medaka retaining a single skill from the millions she acquired into her adulthood called Animal Empathy which allow animals to stop being scared of her.

Also, the implication of this thread is that the Hakoniwa team are at their respective peaks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Are the Madoka Box characters generally bulletproof? Because if not then they'll have to be constantly on guard against getting shot by Snipe, who has the power to control the trajectory of his bullets with perfect precision.
    Generally they are not bullet proof. Zenkichi, Koga and Munakata are fast enough to be bullet timers as I recall. Youka also has enough tricks that she's able to block bullets I think.

Mukae and Oudo might have issues with a gun man though. I'd have to review the flask plan arc to get a sense of how fast Oudo is meant to be.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on other persons I could add to the Medaka Box side to make it more even? There are people like Kumgawa and Gagamaru who are waaaaay to powerful to have any business being in this scenario.

I thought about Kudo - the Invisible Guy - but felt that his massive physical stats and ability to utterly erase any trace of his presence was a bit too broken.

Medaka Box oscillates wildly between very mundane chumps and absurdly broken killing machines. The team I have at the top are the ones I felt were somewhere in the middle ground.
    What about Unzen, the little kid who was the boss of the Public Morals commitee or something. I think his sister was also superstrong or something.

And there's Akune (the guy that was infatuate with Medaka after she stopped him from being a bully and then joined her student council and then he was kinda Krillin'd off the series I think).

There's Shibuki Shibushi from class -13, she could like make you experience your past trauma and stuff.

And I think that one of the girls Medaka invited to be her successor or something was an android.

I don't remember the series very much. Except for Najimi, she had a cool concept for a character. And I would love to see her plop in after the fight is over, wrecked Bakugo with 100 explosion related skills and then just leave.