Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Exodus went from a zealot to a supposedly honourable night. He should switch to Emma and Kittys table once Shaw us eliminated and give Selene shaws spot

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Exodus went from a zealot to a supposedly honourable night. He should switch to Emma and Kittys table once Shaw us eliminated and give Selene shaws spot
    Sounds good to me. I've always liked Exodus and he's growing on me more. This panel warmed my heart so much, minus mr. creep-o.

Those babies!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Exodus is looking like the ultimate darling at this point.
    Nonsense, sweetie, there’s only room for one darling on The Council.

B6962039-7654-4B9D-BC5C-4923769B7361.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Sounds good to me. I've always liked Exodus and he's growing on me more. This panel warmed my heart so much, minus mr. creep-o.

Those babies!
    This warmed even my icy heart.

Selene has a Power Elite and HFC contacts list. She should have no problem taking control of the Black markets. And she would be much more fun to read and a logical Council Member.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Selene has a Power Elite and HFC contacts list. She should have no problem taking control of the Black markets. And she would be much more fun to read and a logical Council Member.
    Seconding this, we need her front and centre (if only to keep our eye on her) and there’s currently a vacancy on The Council...

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Nonsense, sweetie, there’s only room for one darling on The Council.
    Oh man, that is gorgeous! I love when Kurt has a little meat on his bones. You win *bows*

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    This warmed even my icy heart.
    I think I just saw a pig fly by!

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Excellent points!

*thinking*

If Bishop and co. have trouble figuring out what happened to Kate, it would be a plot twist and a half if the X-desk data page guy came forward with surveillance intel to help them. His feelings are already softening up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    This "grey, eye-brow raising" stuff sounds rather artificial to me and something similar to the "buzz" in the media: provocative and devoid of any meaning.
    A lot of this relaunch seems more designed for clickbait articles on 'shocking' twists instead of actual good storytelling

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    Except there hasn't been a symbolic erasure of past sins.

Storm dislikes and distrusts Emma. Gambit and Jubilee (and maybe Rogue) dislike and distrust Apocalypse. Wolverine has expressed doubts about the course of action and clearly is set to have problems with Omega Red. Nobody likes or trusts Shaw. Mystique is kept on a short leash. Sinister is being closely watched to make sure he isn't breaking rules. Some of the Morlocks don't trust any of the "pretty" mutants. Its hardly a situation where everyone is holding hands and all one big happy family. The upcoming Hellions book is all about this.

There has been a general amnesty, yes. However, the past hasn't been forgotten, they are "trying" to work together. Not because they like each other but because they each have been convinced for whatever reasons that its in their (individual or as a people) best interests. Its a situation like China had in WW2, bitter enemies (the communists and nationalists) who stopped their civil war and worked together in the face of a greater threat, the Japanese.
    This was a great Answer.

I Agree. Not everyone is like the Barney Song:
    “I love you, you love me
    We're a happy family.”

How I see it, everyone is just tolerating each other.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We can agree to disagree because I didn't see it as ambiguous since Rictor said he helped him. One's definition of redemption may be different than another's and you're of course entitled to your definition. But you're expecting continued effort and I don't think that's necessary. He's working to prevent the demon horde of Arakko from breaking through the seal and if they do, he's putting things in place as defense.

What would you prefer the mutants do with •-[A]-•? Beat him over the head for the next 12 months as payback for the people he hurt? Should they make him apologize to each of these people on bended knee and do their laundry for a week? Have 24 hour guards surrounding him when he poops? At some point if mutants believe this nation is going to work, they have to take a leap of faith. Will it come back to bite them? Maybe. Should they sit and wonder about it all day for eternity? Or try to move forward? Personally, I don't need apologies or redemption from people that have hurt me in life. I keep it moving. Keeping my gaze in the rearview is only going to delay my journey.

BONUS: The mutants trust Charles and Erik (for the most part). And we know that Charles and Erik know what happened in Moira's lives. Let us remember that •-[A]-• is the reason mutants have made it this far in life 10. He fought humans for thousands of years and kept Moira from dying for all of that time. Long enough so they could learn that Nimrod is the event that leads to extinction. He even battled Nimrod head-on to give Logan the time he needed to give Moira the information and kill her. Without •-[A]-•, they wouldn't have the knowledge they have now.
    YAASSSSSS!!! That's my Sibling, right there y'all! Droppin' wisdom like "M" at a Krakoan Rave
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-15-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Those babies!
    Lol i never spotted Sinister.

"Exodus, what a nerd, thats not how you use childs....."

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    A lot of this relaunch seems more designed for clickbait articles on 'shocking' twists instead of actual good storytelling
    I feel this way too. Seems like everything i sto generate polemic and headlines but the story tellling isn't that good

Extraordinary Member

*thinking*

If Bishop and co. have trouble figuring out what happened to Kate, it would be a plot twist and a half if the X-desk data page guy came forward with surveillance intel to help them. His feelings are already softening up.
    Who is the data page person?
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I feel this way too. Seems like everything i sto generate polemic and headlines but the story tellling isn't that good
    I think it's a good story, it just requires a very specific mindset and appropriation for Hickman's work. You have to either be really into what Krakoa is selling or you have to be eagerly waiting for things to crash and burn. If you're more in the middle, I imagine you're not having as mucb fun.

I, for one, have s'mores at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    YAASSSSSS!!! That's my Sibling, right there y'all! Droppin' wisdom like "M" at a Krakoan Rave
    OMG no wonder they were dancing for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Lol i never spotted Sinister.

"Exodus, what a nerd, thats not how you use childs....."
    Haha he's a freak. Apparently it's been heavily implied that they had a relationship.