Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, they were back on earth when she heard him.

Evidently it's usually about 93 million miles to the sun, but the distance between earth and Mars can vary from as little as 54 million miles, to as much as 400 million miles, averaging about 220 million! For comparison, the moon is about 240,000 miles away.
    I don't know. Can't the "telepathic waves" pass through the portals of Krakoa?

That is, if I am in Krakoa and you are in New York but we are each on a different side of the same portal, does the distance count?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    She was on Mars and she got Bishop's distress call.

Remember how much work it took to get a connection to the Orchis base? The sun is a lot further away than Mars but that is still impressive
    Then people said it was a omega feat by Jean

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Then people said it was a omega feat by Jean
    And just a casual day for Auntie Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    And just a casual day for Auntie Emma.
    doesn't look like it

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, they were back on earth when she heard him.

Evidently it's usually about 93 million miles to the sun, but the distance between earth and Mars can vary from as little as 54 million miles, to as much as 400 million miles, averaging about 220 million! For comparison, the moon is about 240,000 miles away.
    Well ok then

Amazing Member

Maybe it will be a historic death for many years. For her long existence, Kitty has never seriously died. Blindfold, for example, is unlikely to be resurrected in the coming years.
    Maybe in honor of her they will name the school or put up a monument.Not long she was red queen. Duggan author who killed Kitty Pride.
    Last edited by Brand; 02-13-2020 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    Maybe it will be a historic death for many years. For her long existence, Kitty has never seriously died. Maybe in honor of her they will name the school or put up a monument. Not long she was red. Duggan author who killed Kitty Pride. Blindfold, for example, is unlikely to be resurrected in the coming years.
    I really don't believe Kitty will be dead for long

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Duggan coming in clutch w/ the world building <3
    I don't want Emma and storm to fight just go mutilate shaw queens
    Don't worry they won't fight.
    What's REALLY going to happen is that Harsh words will be exchanged. And Storm MIGHT take her offer of the Red Queen. That is if Shaw hasn't pointed his Son already for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    Maybe it will be a historic death for many years. For her long existence, Kitty has never seriously died. Maybe in honor of her they will name the school or put up a monument. Not long she was red. Duggan author who killed Kitty Pride. Blindfold, for example, is unlikely to be resurrected in the coming years.
    Was thinking the same thing. They may make this one stick for a while. Fan's opinions on her character the past few years have been controversial so I could see them taking her off the board and giving her a break.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It would be a very anticlimatic death if it were to last a long time. Even when Scott died asphyxiated he had Death of X.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. They may make this one stick for a while. Fan's opinions on her character the past few years have been controversial so I could see them taking her off the board and giving her a break.
    She was more controversial during/after Gold. She's essentially the lead in this book, they either think its over or don't care. I wonder if they'll keep her dead so she is actually go undercover.

These issues just seem to be getting better and better! I can’t wait for this one.

Also it’s so good to see Emma teaching mutant kids again!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yes that’s right. Reminds me of how much I loved that issue and her showing. Is Shaw the only one with the connections and ability to control the black market?
    Emma herself could deal with the black market.

If I were in X and Mags' place, I would've brought Warren to the Hellfire Trading Company and offered him Emma's current position. Emma would deal with the black market and I'd give the third seat to Sunspot, whose job would be a little different from Kitty's (less pirate-y, acting more like an ambassador, travelling across the globe and negotiating mutants' freedom to move to Krakoa... for the sake of keeping the book interesting, most negotiations would go wrong and the team would have to fight to free the mutants anyway).
    Last edited by OldManLogan; 02-13-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It would be a very anticlimatic death if it were to last a long time. Even when Scott died asphyxiated he had Death of X.
    Characters doesn't need events to die. Jean died on a regular issue of new x-men

Amazing Member

Of course there are doubts. Characters of this caliber die in important events or in special mini-series like death of wolverine. Do not forget that Kitty managed to tell Sibostyan before drowning.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I don't think she will be dead long either. everyone assumes she cant be brought back because of her not being able to go through the portal but this is still just a theory at this point.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!