Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    It's Shaw's fault that Kitty is dead.

Yes. No use in fighting each other, they need to catch the snake.

I'm sure Storm and Emma will put two and two together real fast.

But I am so happy to see Emma back in her "Emma loves the kids" role again....Emma and Logan should really try to get a more formal school system running for Krakoa....not that "they'll teach themselves" mess

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

exactly! please state the facts.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    When did Kitty and Storm even become that close? Among the X-Men I I always thought her go to friends were Ilyaana and Bobby.
    Agreed. But Storm is like her big sister. So I think its still appropriate.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What was the reason for them needing Shaw to return and fill that seat? Another case scenario where Emma had the right idea taking an aggressive method to remove a major threat to mutantkind.
    It was Charles and Erik's idea. They wanted someone to control the black market of the medicine. This was her reaction when they asked her to bring him on...

Which now makes me think Emma is gonna read Charles and Erik up and down now.

When did Kitty and Storm even become that close? Among the X-Men I I always thought her go to friends were Ilyaana and Bobby.
    They've been close for a long time. Kate is Ororo's "kitten". Older/younger sisters bond since way back.

Last edited by JB; 02-13-2020 at 02:23 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Kitty was also the bridesmaid at Storm's wedding. They have always been fairly close. Well as close as you can be in this age of X-Men comics where consistent relationships are always secondary at best now to plot driven stuff. You saw their closeness more in the eighties though.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

TBH I'm not jazzed with the plot of this book having shifted to Kate "dying" and "is she really a mutant/will Krakoa accept her/can she be revived"... I was more into the whole "is she morally decaying due to joining hellfire/her increasingly violent antics". Sighs.

I wonder if she returns in some "new" form I guess, with a different personality? Who knows.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Why can't she be brought back isn't the cloning process just the 5 and Xavier doing all the heavy lifting? What does Krakoa exactly add to it I can't remember?

Preach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It was Charles and Erik's idea. They wanted someone to control the black market of the medicine. This was her reaction when they asked her to bring him on...

Which now makes me think Emma is gonna read Charles and Erik up and down now.
    Yes that’s right. Reminds me of how much I loved that issue and her showing. Is Shaw the only one with the connections and ability to control the black market?
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Yes that’s right. Reminds me of how much I loved that issue and her showing. Is Shaw the only one with the connections and ability to control the black market?
    Yeah she was remarkable in this. They could probably find a replacement if they toss him in the pits. Anyone have any suggestions?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Why can't she be brought back isn't the cloning process just the 5 and Xavier doing all the heavy lifting? What does Krakoa exactly add to it I can't remember?
    From what I can understand Krakoa provides nothing but a setting, a place for them to store the eggs and complete the process

Best guess is that because Cerebro only makes full mental back ups of mutants, whatever is preventing Kitty from using the portals may have a similar effect on Cerebro

Preach it.

Doubtful all the psycho ex criminals they let on Krakoa. Please off the top of my head I'm positive Dakken probably has black market connections, Selene, Mystique ect....

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Why not dead?

everyone that dies comes back do quickly on DOX
    Yeah, but Kitty isnt. Which means that there is a possibiliy that she is coming back alive in a retarded way: Nightcrawler, Cyclops ect..

If she is coming back so easily with cerebro, then i dont see the need of killing her.

Covers rarely tell the whole story.

I bet the "clashing" will be Storm just going mad to an already grieving Emma, they argue a little bit and figure out what happened. I seriously can't imagine Sebastian Shaw outsmarting both Emma and Storm for more than a couple issues.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue