Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    Deathbird is back, baby.

    And I couldn't be more invested.

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Remember when he used to be a pissy little edgelord?
    The fucking wooooooorst. No one could feel pain quite like early 90's Sunspot's. There was so much of it.

    ...Every moment felt ...like it needed ...an elipsis...

    (Siren thirsting after Shatterstar was a close second.)
    Retired poster. You can't ban me, I quit

  3. #48
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    The fucking wooooooorst. No one could feel pain quite like early 90's Sunspot's. There was so much of it.

    ...Every moment felt ...like it needed ...an elipsis...

    (Siren thirsting after Shatterstar was a close second.)
    You mean Feral?
    Feral (2).jpg
    GrindrStone(D)

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    You mean Feral?
    Feral (2).jpg
    Siren used to eye-fuck Shatterstar whenever he was training in X-Force's danger room knock off. Deadpool caught her doing it in X-force. Then, he beat her up, because it was the early 90's and unprovoked violence was EXTREEEEEEEEEEEME!
    Retired poster. You can't ban me, I quit

  5. #50
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Does Shatterstar's power include invisibility or was his helmet sentient?
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  6. #51
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    If acting his age means going back to never appearing anywhere because nobody cares to write him, I hope 'Berto never acts his age, and always acts like this.

    Not just because I'll take any 'Berto I can get (even if this 'Berto reminds me a lot of my favorite, from their adventure in Asgard, where he's barfighting for the ladies), but because this 'Berto is *fun.*

    Like, Nextwave level fun. I dig it.

    If some actual plot happens, along the way, and the New Mutants end up kinda / sorta running the Shiar Empire (and accidentally hatching a Brood Queen on Krakoa...)? Goodness. I'll take it.

  7. #52
    Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    479

    Default

    lol at Bobby depicting Doug passing out from a kick to the shoulder.

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Mondo and Jono seemed to be older than their classmates at the start of Gen X, like 18, which is about the same age most of the NM would have been about that time in X-Force. I can see them all still being in their earliest 20's if the main X-Men are still not breaking 30. The last time I saw Sam's age(who the the oldest of the NM besides Karma who is one year older than him) specified was in the Utopia era where he was explicitly said to be 21. I would say it's only been a few years since then if the entire X-Men timeline is only about 10 years. Roberto was about two years younger than Sam, and Rahne even younger.
    My memory might be a little fuzzy since it was 25 years ago, but there was a Gen X ashcan that listed everyone's ages, and I believe they listed Jono at 18 and Mondo at 20.

  8. #53
    Amazing Member guy_gardner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Does Shatterstar's power include invisibility or was his helmet sentient?
    Ha!...As sentient as that rat tail he's got back there

  9. #54

    Default

    Chamber was 18. Mondo 19. Husk 17. M and Synch 16. Skin 15. Penance 14. Jubilee 13.5.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 02-18-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  10. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Siren used to eye-fuck Shatterstar whenever he was training in X-Force's danger room knock off. Deadpool caught her doing it in X-force. Then, he beat her up, because it was the early 90's and unprovoked violence was EXTREEEEEEEEEEEME!
    1993 was a good year for Shattybuns.

    Theresa drunk.jpg

  11. #56
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    Ha!...As sentient as that rat tail he's got back there
    OMGODDESS!!! *shockandhorror!!!*
    I just realised that it was Gaveedra-Sven holding his own helm. I honestly looked at that panel and thought it was Feral. *ohtheshame*
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  12. #57
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    OMGODDESS!!! *shockandhorror!!!*
    I just realised that it was Gaveedra-Sven holding his own helm. I honestly looked at that panel and thought it was Feral. *ohtheshame*
    Omg I just lost it!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  13. #58
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Omg I just lost it!
    I don't know what to say for myself...it is funny but quite embarrassing at the same time.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  14. #59
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't know what to say for myself...it is funny but quite embarrassing at the same time.
    I can totally see what you saw. Here, a cup of freshly brewed tea from the mushroom tree.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  15. #60
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I can totally see what you saw. Here, a cup of freshly brewed tea from the mushroom tree.
    Thank you Sibling. You is good people.
    Mushroom tea is a panacea for all of life's foibles and fooleries.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •