Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Not sure if I dug the softer take on Deathstroke here
    I think it was softer only because Slade wanted to be seen as "softer", if the last panel is anything to go by.

Was Batgirl taking a selfie or doing her hair in front of a busted Roxy Rocket? Either way, savage .

I wouldn't put it past Dini to invent an original female sidekick for a villain, he's already created tons, but Sunny reminded me a lot of Rose Wilson/Ravager.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I think it was softer only because Slade wanted to be seen as "softer", if the last panel is anything to go by.
    This is true, but it was super transparent

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    It definitely was that. He's posing as some reasonable, friendly guy here, for whatever his dirty and manipulative plan is. Basically, classic Slade as far as I know.
    Always changing; ever the same.

This is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

Incredible Member

Anyone read the newest chapter? I like how they're changing Firefly, but too bad he's going to go back to using his old tech to fit in with his Justice League appearance.

I was surprised to see Deathstroke sticking around past this issue. I thought he would be done-in-one like Lex in the last issue.

Firefly looks more like his Arkham Origin's self. Although an obsession with insects is more of a Killer Moth thing.

It was nice to see the Wonderland Gang pop up in the DCAU, although I was kind of hoping we were going to be seeing Jervis in his old design...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Think the TNBA improved on a number of things including some character designs.
    The only thing I hated about the TNBA was Catwoman's redesign