Hope this does well enough to go beyond the 6 issues, because I would happily ditch the main universe for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
I’m loving the way this sounds...

...But I’m also really, really, praying that Dini doesn’t touch the Babs/Bruce relationship that the DCAU invoked at any level.

That’s like the one single element that I always found just got worse the more they delved into it.

Because the second I saw Batgirl on that cover, I had flashbacks of the Batman Beyond comics deciding that’s Babs getting pregnant and suffering a miscarriage by Bruce, or of Timm and co. doing what they did in their Killing Joke adapatation.

It was only ever useful for one maybe semi-decent reveal for why Babs and Bruce were embittered in the Beyond Cartoon, but otherwise it’s just always a mess.
I can't be sure, but I think Bruce/Babs is more of a Timm thing than Dini. Dini seems to prefer Bruce/Selina (and Bruce/Zatanna). I don't know how he feels about Dick/Babs though, maybe he will go for that.

I tend to trust Dini more than Timm in general. They are great together, or were, but Dini respects the characters more I think. And of the two, I think he's better for Superman and possibly Wonder Woman as well. Because Timm definitely isn't great with them.