Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel’s Voices #1 (Krakoan Previews)

Marvel’s acclaimed podcast series focusing on telling the stories of diverse creators and their unique perspectives becomes a one shot of brand new adventures! The X-Men find their place in the world after declaring a new nation!

(W) Method Man, Vita Ayala, Kyle Baker, Chuck Brown, Roxane Gay, and more…

(A) Brian Stelfreeze, Method Man, Vita Ayala, Kyle Baker, Natacha Bustos, Roxane Gay, and more…

Hi, Prodigy!

OMG This is amazing!!!

What a fun idea, Ayala! Look at that kids, humans and mutants partaking in a global techy Amazing Race starting in NYC.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Marvel’s acclaimed podcast series focusing on telling the stories of diverse creators and their unique perspectives becomes a one shot of brand new adventures! The X-Men find their place in the world after declaring a new nation!

Hi, Prodigy!
    That's Wolverine for you! I want more of this.

BANNED

I didn’t know Method Man wrote comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Stryker Damn that's a throwback when was the last ime we saw this MOFO anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    OMG This is amazing!!!

What a fun idea, Ayala! Look at that kids, humans and mutants partaking in a global techy Amazing Race starting in NYC.
    I’ve been itching for Prodigy to be a part of the Brilliance Squad that Forge, Beast, X-Club, Trinary, Sage, and Cypher are in. Ayala is writing this for me, specifically!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    STRIKER!!!!

Awww I wonder if that means Anole, Bling!, Mercury, Prodigy, Darkveil, Iceman, and some others will make an appearance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I didn’t know Method Man wrote comics.
    The legendary profile pic returns!

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    That's Wolverine for you! I want more of this.
    I love Greene’s art so much.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I still don't like Disney Shuri.
    "Cable was right!"

Not the Super Olympics, but close enough!

Forge GOATing.

BTW does Krakoa have an official flag yet?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’ve been itching for Prodigy to be a part of the Brilliance Squad that Forge, Beast, X-Club, Trinary, Sage, and Cypher are in. Ayala is writing this for me, specifically!!!!
    He's so cute and smart! And I love that Vita is giving us more Forge sass.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Gotta love Forge. If he loses I bet he'll challenge the Wakandans to a squat challenge.

What exactly ie the premise of this story I don't quite understand it something about Podcasts?

This looks really interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    What exactly ie the premise of this story I don't quite understand it something about Podcasts?
    "Marvel's acclaimed podcast series focusing on telling the stories of diverse creators and their unique perspectives becomes a one shot of brand new adventures! The X-Men find their place in the world after declaring a new nation! Killmonger strikes! Moon Girl and Devil Dino return!"

From the Marvel Official Site:

"Following last year’s debut of Marvel’s bi-weekly podcast interview series, Marvel’s Voices, Marvel will continue to expand the spotlight on some of the comic book industry’s most critically-acclaimed storytellers with MARVEL’S VOICES #1, written and drawn by an all-star roster of talent including Vita Ayala, Roxane Gay, Brian Stelfreeze, Method Man, and many more!

In this gripping one-shot anthology, fans will get another look at the X-Men following the events of HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X; the return of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur; and other stories featuring the Hulk and Wolverine, Black Panther, Killmonger, She-Hulk, Black Widow, Ant-Man, and the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Having assembled the book's stars and creators, editor Chris Robinson has had a first-hand look at the mighty Marvel action to come. "I’m absolutely thrilled and honored to oversee this historic #1 issue celebrating the characters and creators that make up the grand mosaic that is the Marvel Universe, reflecting life as we live it! Not just the world outside our windows," Robinson notes, "but the fantastic worlds of heart and culture inside those other windows, too."

Since the podcast’s launch, Marvel’s Voices has featured guests and talent from across Marvel’s comics, ******action television shows, animation, games, and celebrity fans of Marvel from entertainment and beyond. The series garnered a loyal following for its in-depth exclusive interviews by host Angélique Roché, highlighting unforgettable stories and key moments from the Marvel Universe through a wide range of unique perspectives. Marvel’s Voices will launch its new season in February 2020."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...vel-s-voices-1

CHILDREN OF THE ATOM CREATIVE TEAM SNEAK PEAK!!!!

Ugh, I'm so pumped for this.

Extraordinary Member

I needs this now!