Default Shazam (DCEU) vs. Glory (Buffyverse)

Shazam faces-off against Glorificus!

Standard arena. This is Billy Batson's Shazam form. Live Action feats only. Who wins?

BONUS: What would've happened had Billy Batson (w/ the power of Shazam) swapped places with Dawn at the start of Season 5? What if the Summers/Scooby Gang adopted him while Glory was running amok?

Shazam can fly and do hit and run. Even if he couldn't, I think he was the stronger one and could definitely withstand Glory long enough for her to revert to Ben. Also, I only saw the movie once, so I can't recall, but if it's anything like the comics, the Shazam bolt is one of the most powerful forces, as it's stopped some uber-villains in their tracks.

I think Billy is much more resourceful than Dawn. I think he'd escape more often, but also might be better at keeping his key-ness a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Shazam faces-off against Glorificus!

Standard arena. This is Billy Batson's Shazam form. Live Action feats only. Who wins?

BONUS: What would've happened had Billy Batson (w/ the power of Shazam) swapped places with Dawn at the start of Season 5? What if the Summers/Scooby Gang adopted him while Glory was running amok?
    Glory is outclassed here on almost every level.

If Batson/ Shazam/ Captain Marvel had switched places with Dawn, I think Glory would kind of have a hard time kidnapping him and using him as a sacrifice since he'
    d punch her across the town when she tried to do that.
    Power with Girl is better.