Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I loved that little moment. But what happen later...I guess dating guys with estranged kids can be complicated lol.
    I feel like that poison arrow means Rictor wont be able to return to Krakoa. I'm fairly certain whatever's in that wound is highly contagious.

It's funny how much I've enjoyed Rictor's new role as Earth Druid for Apocalypse...so he better not die.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

2EVtJXzFTbKwgvv5bXrFZe-1200-80.jpg
    Preview of EXCALIBUR #16
    Seems like Rictor is heartbroken now that he's been blocked by :[A]:
    Now that Apocalypse is back with his wife and kids, I'm unsure of how he and Rictor's relationship was supposed to come across. It seems like ultimately :[A]: was nurturing Julio's powers so he could make a portal to Otherworld and to get back to his family. But he also seemed to keep being supportive of Rictor after he got what he wanted, and he almost killed Healer because he let Rictor die. And then there was all that subtext that I am pretty sure I wasn't reading into...
    So now I'm not sure if Rictor is mourning the loss of a mentor, or lover or what. And I have a feeling I'm never going to get a clear answer about it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    2EVtJXzFTbKwgvv5bXrFZe-1200-80.jpg
    Preview of EXCALIBUR #16
    Seems like Rictor is heartbroken now that he's been blocked by :[A]:
    Now that Apocalypse is back with his wife and kids, I'm unsure of how he and Rictor's relationship was supposed to come across. It seems like ultimately :[A]: was nurturing Julio's powers so he could make a portal to Otherworld and to get back to his family. But he also seemed to keep being supportive of Rictor after he got what he wanted, and he almost killed Healer because he let Rictor die. And then there was all that subtext that I am pretty sure I wasn't reading into...
    So now I'm not sure if Rictor is mourning the loss of a mentor, or lover or what. And I have a feeling I'm never going to get a clear answer about it.
    Feelings are complicated. It could very well be both. Apoc was there for Rictor at a time where he really needed someone and then following Apoc's guidance Rictor was granted even great control of his powers. What is all of the characters in Xcalibur I feel like Rictor's loyalty to Apoc made the most sense.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I FEELS you Ric. I miss my Big Blue Xaddy too!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Those arms tho. G*ddam*.