Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Incredible Member blunt_eastwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    They said "spin-off a universe" as in kickstart a franchise of films. That was pretty clear I think
    I thought it was clear too. That's why I'm confused by that other comment.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Looks so rad. Reminds me of the '66 ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I mean....it's a pretty sweet muscle car. It's got that going for it. I'd drive it.

Bit underwhelming for the Batmobile, but who's to say this is the only car, or the only look the car will have? For all we know the film will have six different cars, each one more Bat-like than the last. And if this story is pulling any inspiration from the original stories, well, Batman didn't even have a special car, he just used Bruce Wayne's.
    I think Batman's gear loadout will probably seem underwhelming by today's standards because they seem to be scaling things back a bit with this film.

I love grass-roots Batman and I'm happy his new ride is a souped-up muscle car. Gets the job done, '80s style. Minimising gadgetry and Lucas Fox's super-genius ability to invent "prototypes" that rival Kree technology is a good thing because it moves the focus back to the fact that Batman is foremost an obsessed detective in a scary uniform.