Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Robert Pattinson's Batsuit revealed for The Batman (2021).

https://vimeo.com/391277390

The red Daredevil Netflix suit particularly the cowl and Batman: Arkham Knight. I like it, same goes for Michael Giacchino's music. Hope we don't have to wait long to see the colour combination Matt Reeves went for.

Incredible Member

I love the leather mask and the cape's collar.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregpersons View Post
    I love the leather mask and the cape's collar.
    Same here. New features different to past Batsuits.

Incredible Member

I don't like it at all. I hate this armored look, I was hoping for cloth. I think they're tying to hide how scrawny he is.

I also hate that collar **** on the cape. And I hate the way the mask is molded to his face, because this guy's face is just way too pointy and angular to look good in a mask like this.

I'm not too fond of the mask itself, mostly because I find that Pattinson's face don't mesh well with it.

I like the armored look however, since it make sense. But I'm still really sad to not have more of Batfleck. That guy was the perfect Bruce Wayne and Batman to me.
    Last edited by Korath; 02-14-2020 at 06:46 AM.

I figured it was going to be more cloth too, because of how the movie's been described so far. But I don't really hate the look either.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm not too fond of the mask itself, mostly because I find that Pattinson's face don't mesh well with it.

I like the armored look however, since it make sense. But I'm still really sad to not have more of Batfleck. That guy was the perfect Bruce Wayne and Batman to me.
    Pattinson has a thin delicate face. To make matters worse, he did not build his body for the role. The suit does not look that good on him, hopefully the movie is better.

Honestly, a thin but dangerous Batman could be a great thing to see. He doesn't necessarily need to be beefy to be muscular, after all. I just hope that Reeves won't have R. Pattinson playing Bats like broader-shouldered actors did in the past, it'd be a disservice to everyone I think.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I love it. He looks so rad.

The overall suit looks fine, but the cowl/mask doesn't really work. Probably because of the shape of Pattinson's head and face.

And not being buff is one thing. Michael Keaton and Adam West being a good example. Not buff, but fit. But why do I get the feeling from the trailer that Pattinson is just plain skinny?

It's looks very heavy, that's the feel it gives off from the brief look. I don't expect this Batman to be fast and agile, just going by this quick glimpse. May give off a different vibe in better lighting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    It's looks very heavy, that's the feel it gives off from the brief look. I don't expect this Batman to be fast and agile, just going by this quick glimpse. May give off a different vibe in better lighting though.
    I think people will be disappointed if this Batman moves more like Bale and less like Affleck's, even if they're going for a more armored Arkham look (but Arkham Batman was never slowed down by his suit).

I don’t think it looks any worse than Bale’s but I was kinda hoping we were past that. I’m kinda ready for the white eyes to be incorporated. We’ve seen that been used for quite a few live action character, in different ways. Also agree that the cowl could have been designed to compliment his head better. I feel like I can see a little of his sideburns.

He's kinda skinny.

It could be this it the prototype suit, before this Batman adds the refinements later in the film.