Default Batman vs Batroc, Machete, Zaran and Razorfist

Batman vs Batroc, Machete, Zaran and Razorfist.

Four-on-one, Bats vs 'C'-listers from Cap's rogue's gallery.

* Post-Crisis version of Batman.

* 616-version of Marvel villains.

Standard arena match.

None of them have any particular resistance to explosives, sonics or gas, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    None of them have any particular resistance to explosives, sonics or gas, so...
    Can't Zaran throw knives and shrunken with unerring accuracy? He could aim his shots at Bruce while Batroc crosses the distance, which for Batroc isn't very much at all.

How well can Bruce throw his stuff while Zaran is throwing his? Because Zaran is really good at that, IIRC.

I would think that Zaran only has to distract Bruce while Batroc closes. Then Batroc only has to keep Bruce busy while the others close.

Still not a real fight?

Yeah, but it’s not like Zaran is Bullseye here. His stuff travels at the speed of knives and shuriken, which I’d feel fairly comfortable thinking Batman would have a fair chance of dodging.

Whereas Batman’s own crap is AoE and nasty.

If this was strictly unarmed HTH (let's say Razorfist gets to keep his blades), I would bet against Batman. Batman vs Batroc alone in HTH would be a close fight. Razorfist is a really big guy, but his weapons really telegraph his limited range of moves. Machete is nothing special, and Zaran is reliant on his gear which doesn't match up at all well against Batman's tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, but it’s not like Zaran is Bullseye here. His stuff travels at the speed of knives and shuriken, which I’d feel fairly comfortable thinking Batman would have a fair chance of dodging.

Whereas Batman’s own crap is AoE and nasty.
    New speed tier.

Speed of Knives.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    New speed tier.

Speed of Knives.
    I’m all about that. It’s less than Arrow Speed, but faster than Juggling Pin Speed.