Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
If Marvel wants Spider-Woman to avoid being cancelled, they should have Jessica be a reoccurring guest appearance in the pages of Spider-Man. No crossover between they respective books in terms of the story going into each other's books. The best way to promote Spider-Woman is to place her in a respective story arc as they have done when she makes a guest spot in Captain Marvel. My argument is if Marvel can find time to put Jessica in the pages of Captain Marvel (on a reoccurring guest spot), why can't they do that with Spider-Man(non Spider-Verse related)? Jessica and Peter are friends. What better way to develop their friendship than with a story arc? The Black Cat shows up more often than any other character. It would be nice to see Tigra and Jessica Drew in some of Spider-Man's story arc? Tigra is a Police Officer, which could work in Spider-Man's favor(as well as Jessica Drew).

As for myself writing a Spider-Man story? I leave that to the Editors to find the talent who can pull off a great story between Peter Parker and Jessica Drew...
Well, only because they share the whole "Spider-Stuff", doesn't mean they have much in common. But it would be interesting to have Peter and Jessica together for some time, so we can understand how different they are as "spiders".