Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
I disagree 100%. Peter is now pinch hitting in the FF. Next why is he not in the Avengers? He was treated as a kid ( MCU) or comedy relief ( 616), and that is something that most fans ( myself included) did not like. As for Miles, he won Disney an Oscar ( not to mention makes them a lot of money) he is going nowhere. Finally I have said this before and I will say it again: Miles and Peter are both Spider-Man and they both operate in New York, but they are very different comics. How? 1: Target market. Demographics ( the average readership age is different). 2: Amazing is different because Peter is every bit as important to the comic as Spider-Man. That is not the case with Miles and most superhero comics). I can go on with other examples but there is no need. Last but certainly not least, Peter has a great supporting cast and an even better rogues gallery ( right up there with Batman) so there is no need to put him in the “Carol Corps” or anywhere else.
Characters must venture forth outside their social circles. Peter Parker and Carol Danvers are friends. Spider-Man should be a member of the Carol Corps because as Peter Parker, his science background could be put to the test towards seeing how he can come up with solution to the Carol Corps. Peter doesn't need to be Spider-Man in every book, I agree. But Parker(scientist) could be used, which is rare feature in other titles in a non-Spidey role....