Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I think if you want to get into Spidey teaming up in super heroics with other characters then you may as well just bring back Marvel Team Up. You can get all your Spidey team up dreams fulfilled and see him interact with other heroes. But I think that bringing all that into ASM you are doing something of a disservice to the ASM supporting cast like May and MJ as well as giving Peter a personal life himself. He is supposed to be working on his doctorate...but I do not think I can even remember the last time he went to class in ASM.

I would also like to see Peter...and not Spidey...helping other heroes like Jess, other Jess, Luke, etc...by being someone they come to for tech support/assistance. For example if Jessica Drew found some device during an investigation she is not sure what it is or does...then she gives Peter a call to check it out.
    Agreed,We got avenging spider-man and couple issues(Cap and hawkeye) were gold.Also we need more Peter being a genius that helps heroes

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Tigra can be an ally and friend of Peter Parker. There is a lot of story potential between them that has yet to be explored...
    Not without a reasonable plot, she can. Name one story between Tigra and Spider-Man that has YET TO BE further explored.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    Not without a reasonable plot, she can. Name one story between Tigra and Spider-Man that has YET TO BE further explored.
    Agreed,there are so many team-up potential that have been set up in the past and we really should explore them first.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

I like the idea, it could rock.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    I think that Peter David, Roger Stern, or J. M. DeMatteis(the last person to write Spider-Man & Tigra back in 1982) could create a story that can be further explored like Karven's Last Hunt or Todd McFarlane's 1990 Spider-Man story Torment, which he should have made Tigra a guest.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-26-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Spider-man has a lot of history and thus has a lot of stuff thas he has experience .With storm he can have a story about the time he was buried alive and was traumatized by it and how that compares to her claustrophobia,etc.Of course a reasonable plot always helps

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    That could be fun. I want to write a very high stakes espionage series, Agent of SHIELD book, with a rotating cast. I want it to feature Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, Paladin, Black Cat (both hired to accomplish a job), Shang Chi, and a murders row of spy characters with Marvel.
    What would be cool is to see Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Julia Carpenter, and Kaine Parker become rotating allies of Peter Parker....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What would be cool is to see Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Julia Carpenter, and Kaine Parker become rotating allies of Peter Parker....
    I will become a Boston Red Sox, New York Ranger and University of Arizona Wildcat fan before I support that ( as a Yankee, Islander and Arizona State Sun Devil fan ( I certainly love “Sparky” the ASU mascot more then Mephisto)).
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 05-20-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I'm not a fan of quippy Jess. Greer Grant as both the Cat and Tigra was intentionally quippy -- because with the Cat -- they were going for a female Spider-Man vibe. This personality carried over even after she became Tigra. But anything that makes Jess more like Peter is not a good thing in my book. I think writers like to write characters that way -- but I do prefer a more classic take on Jess.
    A real shame that Greer was never placed in the world of Spider-Man. If Gerry Conway had made Greer a reoccurring guest, she might had avoided becoming Tigra. I never liked Greer as Tigra. As for Jessica, I feel that having her and Peter working together is not a bad thing. He could develop equipment that would enhanced her venom blast powers on par with the Green Lantern, for example. There are a lot of story potential between Tigra and Spider-Man as well as Spider-Woman and Spider-Man. I will admit that if Greer had been made a Spider-Man ally, Black Cat (as we know her today) might not exist. But no one can say that Greer(The Cat) is a Catwoman rip off. Retroactively, I feel that Black Widow, Spider-Woman, and The Cat(Greer) should have been reoccurring allies in Spider-Man's world going back to the 1970's...

Astonishing Member

Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-22-2022 at 11:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

295081149-256-k755822.jpg

Love to see a team up mini series.

Astonishing Member

I can't see why Nick Lowe doesn't do a mandate that would have Jessica in a major Spider-Man story arc where she and Spidey are working together....