Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Shannon Maer Variant
    I'm pretty sure that's Selene, not Maddie. Either way, I'd love to see her and Maddie team up in this book.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's Selene, not Maddie. Either way, I'd love to see her and Maddie team up in this book.
    The rose cements that it's Jean. Selene had one of her mystic gems as the brooch and Maddie never had a rose period. Only Jean wore a rose as part of her look. Personally I'm not a fan of this artwork as the proportions are off, don't like the modernized version of her corset, and Wolverine's mask doesn't make much sense to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    The rose cements that it's Jean. Selene had one of her mystic gems as the brooch and Maddie never had a rose period. Only Jean wore a rose as part of her look. Personally I'm not a fan of this artwork as the proportions are off, don't like the modernized version of her corset, and Wolverine's mask doesn't make much sense to me.
    I think they just took a cover they had lying around for this. One Redhead or the other and they are clones, so....^^

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The fact that no one can truly identify who that character is despite it being an "iconic" HFC concept just underscores the abject failure of that art and image.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The fact that no one can truly identify who that character is despite it being an "iconic" HFC concept just underscores the abject failure of that art and image.
    It's both funny and sad. Really wish they'd let Madeline join the Avengers and never look back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    It's both funny and sad. Really wish they'd let Madeline join the Avengers and never look back.
    But not under Aaron. I realy do not need the Goblin Queens Version of Thors "Am I worthy?" obsession.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Maddie is no superhero. Theses days the Avengers have no mutant members, either.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Maddie is no superhero. Theses days the Avengers have no mutant members, either.
    When Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch first joined the Avengers, they weren't exactly superheroes either. That actually applies to a few Avengers. Several people who became Avengers have criminal or otherwise sketchy pasts. A decent writer makes it work.

And don't get me started on how ticked off I am that the X-Men have segregated themselves from the MU. There should be mutants on the Avengers. At least one who you wouldn't expect to turn up on an Avengers team. Madelyne would be my choice.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    But not under Aaron. I realy do not need the Goblin Queens Version of Thors "Am I worthy?" obsession.
    You're right, I wouldn't want to waste panel time on that sort of thing, either. Maybe one issue tops to deal with her past mistakes, but it would probably end in a "let he/she without sin cast the first stone" type of thing. Several Avengers members past and present have done something that they're not proud of; we're all just trying to be better versions of ourselves at the end of the day.

I'm hearing the Phoenix Force is coming to the Avengers. Instead of hijacking the PF and presumably giving her a new host and dealing with that nonsense all over again, I'd rather have Maddie on the team.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

All the mutants have flocked to Krakoa, perhaps by editorial decree by Hickman. The Avengers are very inclusive and had numerous mutants on their squads.

Edit: They wouldn't be recruiting Madelyn, however. She's far too dangerous and hasn't earned her redemption. Krakoa will probably make her a Great Captain or on the Quiet Council.

Just read Hellions #2. If you're a Goblin Queen fan, this is definitely an issue to remember. There's a wonderful meta joke in there that's just perfect. Trust me. You'll know it when you see it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

BANNED

Just read Hellions #2. If you're a Goblin Queen fan, this is definitely an issue to remember. There's a wonderful meta joke in there that's just perfect. Trust me. You'll know it when you see it.
    It was a great issue. Maddy seems like she needs therapy. So I guess she will end up going back to Krakoa with the rest of the team.

It was a great issue. Maddy seems like she needs therapy. So I guess she will end up going back to Krakoa with the rest of the team.
    I hope you're right. I think she'll fit right in on Krakoa.

Given how she acted around Alex, I hope she gets to interact with the Summers family at some point.

Extraordinary Member

I hope you're right. I think she'll fit right in on Krakoa.

Given how she acted around Alex, I hope she gets to interact with the Summers family at some point.
    There are two rooms left in the Summers Moon House.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-22-2020 at 09:27 AM.

I loved that moment.