Default Anybody else get the God Loves Man Kills Extended Cut Hard Cover Today?

It’s a beauty. They did edit the N word out of it. Claremont gives a little Afterward in it that wasn’t in the physical issues of it. Also I believe something was edited out of another panel in the issue but couldn’t tell. But it is a beauty.

Astonishing Member

Any new material storywise?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    None that I saw. I’m a completist but if you aren’t then I don’t see any reason you need the single issues and this. But this is a quality hardcover. Very nice size. So it’s pretty. But is pretty worth $35? Too me it is. But if you are trying to make ends meet then you can probably pass it up.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    There is a whole new sequence at the beginning and end, very badly written, which brings absolutely nothing to the story: Kitty Pride who comes to see a young girl who met Magneto one time, to tell her the story of William Striker. In addition, the drawings and colors are clearly inferior to the rest, I absolutely did not understand the interest of this new part. If you have the original it's totally useless, it even spoils a little the magic of the first version.
    Last edited by lordozone; 12-17-2020 at 05:07 AM.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    There is a whole new sequence at the beginning and end, very badly written, which brings absolutely nothing to the story: Kitty Pride who comes to see a young girl who met Magneto one time, to tell her the story of William Striker. In addition, the drawings and colors are clearly inferior to the rest, I absolutely did not understand the interest of this new part. If you have the original it's totally useless, it even spoils a little the magic of the first version.
    Yeah, have read this on Marvel Unlimited and really wouldn't want a collector's edition with this extraneous guff in it.

I got the single issues and tbh they don't add much to the story.