Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    So are you saying that she basically accomplished what she was planning during the Sisterhood arc?
    Sort of. She was planning on using Jean's actual body there. In X-men volume 4, the new Sisterhood reshaped Ana Cortes's body using Jean's DNA so that Maddie could be transferred into it. I'd imagine it would register genetically as Jean's but how much of Jean's DNA it possesses is unclear, not that it matters. I think that would overly complicate things and I can see them ignoring this and have her back simply as Jean's clone that Sinister created

BANNED

Shannon Maer Variant

Thats Maddie? i thougth it was Selene or very weird Laura

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Mr.Sinister looks really creepy here. Looks straight out of Sienkiewicz' Demon Bear Saga.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Mr.Sinister looks really creepy here. Looks straight out of Sienkiewicz' Demon Bear Saga.
    Or one of the vamps from 30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVE that Inferno artwork. But...It's so odd seeing Wolverine there, as he really didn't factor into her story at all.

Sinister, absolutely
    Scott and Jean, definitely
    N'Astirh, certainly
    Wolverine, enh? nope.

S'ym would have been the more relevant character and one who would have properly complimented N'Astirh and balanced the composition thematically.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I LOVE that Inferno artwork. But...It's so odd seeing Wolverine there, as he really didn't factor into her story at all.

Sinister, absolutely
    N'Astirh, certainly
    Wolverine, enh? nope.

S'ym would have been the more relevant character and one who would have properly complimented N'Astirh and balanced the composition thematically.
    Wow I didnt even notice N'Astirh nad Wolverine there

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I felt like she was written like an evil Jean before Ellis took over. Nate created her bc he wanted Jean, but got the evil version of her instead. That was very apparent in X-Man 25 when the two women faced off
    I don't know if this would complicate the story ,but I would prefer her as an actual Jean who crossed over either by ghost box or magic from one of Moira's previous lives, like life 2 where she was consumed by the phoenix and like in the AvX plot instead of Emma consumed the essence of the phoenix five and destroyed the earth, but was herself contained or depowered by Celestials or the First fallen and is seeking to obtain the force on other timelines..basically her time as the phoenix revealed the importance of Moira and now she knows her secret.That would make it very interesting because just when Moira feels she's safe from precogs,she is sought by Jean from life 2

Sinister, absolutely
    N'Astirh, certainly
    Wolverine, enh? nope.

Baby Nathan is there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Baby Nathan is there as well.
    Yes!
    I had missed him, completely!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I can't really put my finger on why but...I really don't like that variant cover.
    The proportions of the body are… odd.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post

Shannon Maer Variant
    At first I thought this was a Mike Mayhew variant. Also, this is Jean in her Black queen costume, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    At first I thought this was a Mike Mayhew variant. Also, this is Jean in her Black queen costume, right?
    That's what I think, given the rose.

All in all it's not a very good variant...thematically nor execution-wise. Like a hastily rendered digital concept with not much thought.

I thought it was a "Hellfire Club Laura" kind of thing lol.